I can't even... without

13»

Replies

• IsabeausRose
    IsabeausRose Posts: 129 Member
    edited September 2017
    Digital food scale and exactly 5 pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate a day.
  • Oh, and my Apple Watch to track my workouts. I would be lost without. Those machines are LIARS!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    My food scale to ensure that I am accurately weighing my portions.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    One thing?

Finally landing on a "boring" (as so many complain) but affordable and filling menu that I am losing weight on. One that meets my calorie/macros calculations and is not causing any searching/grazing incessantly behavior. Everything has been carefully weighed/calculated out and recorded so I can easily plug it into the tracker I use every day (breaking any tracking obsession) and I like well enough I will be able to eat ad nauseam until I am much, much closer to goal weight.

Although if this battle charge in the weight wars™ finally works (!!), I may never eat turkey or chicken eggs again afterwards for long, long time. 0_o
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    JustRobby1 wrote: »
    My exercise drug of choice (distance running) has been exceedingly helpful. Not only does my 25+miles per week habit burn enough calories that I don't have to worry much about staying under, it's also an activity that I enjoy and look forward to each day.

Ditto
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Strength training.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    One thing that really helped was learning some tricks with the food scale. Maybe obvious to some people, but not me, lol.
    I learned to put the whole jar of cashew butter or yogurt on the scale, tare (zero out), then scoop out the desired number of grams - seen as a negative number. It took a while for this to register in my non-math brain, but once it did, the food scale was no longer a hassle. Better yet, I didn't have to guess how many grams of food were stuck to my spoon.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Food scale,Fitbit Blaze/Ionic,Gym membership and a good health scare this year.
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Food scale and MFP.
    Me too. :smile:

• MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Food scale
    Fitbit
    Gym membership (love dem weights)
    Zombies Run! fitness app
    Zero calorie water drops (oh my god this might actually be the most important one after my food scale)
  • Oma827
    Oma827 Posts: 114 Member
    Lunch bag
    4 and 6 oz spill proof containers
    Support from husby to eat at home more while I figure this out
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    Stronglifts 5x5 mobile app
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    BodyPump. Coffee. Chocolate multiple times a day.
  • cryonic_273
    cryonic_273 Posts: 81 Member
    Skyr - fat free high protein icelandic style yoghurt. Really ssatisfying and low calorie and also helps hit protein targets.
  • davidylin
    davidylin Posts: 228 Member
    A smug sense of self-satisfaction.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Diet soda, learning to run.
  • Beaudom91
    Beaudom91 Posts: 54 Member
    My little home gym. As a Mum of two littles it means I can be consistent with my exercise no matter what. My son was home with a tummy bug all of last week and I was able to still do my workout routine while watching a movie with him!
  • shanlivestrong
    shanlivestrong Posts: 27 Member
    Exercise. Working so hard at the gym or outside helps me to stay on track eating wise. Also, eggs and bacon because they are so delicious and I can eat them everyday without feeling guilty.
  • helena99716
    helena99716 Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2017
    Watching "my 600 lb life". Helps keep me motivated, if they can do it, so can I.