Feeling down

Options
:sad: Ok today was my 4th weigh in and the scales havent moved i was so upset since i cut down on all sugar thing :mad: ... I work out 3-5 times a week and i walk everywhere so i
am mostly active...So far i have lost 10lbs and im so happy i just thought id keep losing for a while before it stops...I have the coil fitted do my tom is all over the place so dont know if that will effect it .... :sad:

Replies

• laurajane81
    Options
    :sad: Ok today was my 4th weigh in and the scales havent moved i was so upset since i cut down on all sugar thing :mad: ... I work out 3-5 times a week and i walk everywhere so i
    am mostly active...So far i have lost 10lbs and im so happy i just thought id keep losing for a while before it stops...I have the coil fitted do my tom is all over the place so dont know if that will effect it .... :sad:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling is horrible but don't let it get you down for long.

A scale can be a real jerk sometimes. We work so hard and to see it not move! GRRR!!

But just know you are doing the right things and your body IS changing for the better, even if the scale decides to not move today. It could be anything. It could be that your body is taking a break. I have heard that every ten pounds or so, some people experience a short plateau, when your body is adjusting to the weight loss. It could be that today is a day you are retaining water ( due to sodium or something else).

The scale is not a true account of how you're doing and should only be used as a guideline but if you keep doing what you're doing, it will start moving again.

Keep on, keepin on! You have done a wonderful job!! 10 pounds already! Congrats to you!:flowerforyou:
  • laurajane81
    Options
    Thanx Tam seeing how well u have done really helps me... im not going to give up this time..even tho i hadf no loss i feel so much better in myself knowing i eating right... its snowing in the uk so im gfonnna have a snow fight with my kids it will cheer me up pluss burn soome kcals lol..xxx
  • laurajane81
    Options
    my 16 month lil boy helped with my post lol lil monkey touches everything
  • lucmclaren381
    Options
    :heart: Chin up dude, your doin so well!!! Dont let it get you down!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx:wink:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    You're taking care of #1. Either way, you're a winner no matter what the scale says!! Press on!! :happy: Don't give up. Tks for sharing your disappoinment.

Cute pic of you and your baby boy!! :happy: It's like when your son learning walking. He fell down quite a bit but he still got up and walked, fell down, but he never gave up right!! And neither will you!!!