Dear HBO....

Options
morganhccstudent724
morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
Thank you for another satisfying episode of True Blood. And you have officially fulfilled an ongoing three year fantasy of mine by allowing Eric Northman and Sookie Stackhouse to...you know :blushing:

I live week to week through this show.

A faithful paying customer,

Morgan

PS- More shots of Alcide in nothing but those jeans....if it's not too much to ask....Please and Thank you...

Replies

• AmyB2011
    AmyB2011 Posts: 48
    Options
    LOL! I love this.
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    I was fantasizing about being Sookie all night after the episode. Book 4 was THE best and I've been anxiously waiting to see that moment. LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! :love: Greaaaaattt episode. Nice post, wifey
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched it yet.....But now I look even more forward to seeing it today..... I LIVE for Eric....so pale...so strong....so sexy! But my fav man is still LC(the warewolf)..... Everytime he takes his shir off I drool.....:love:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    PS- More shots of Alcide in nothing but those jeans....if it's not too much to ask....Please and Thank you...

Like this you mean?

joe-manganiello-true-blood-regular.jpg

I fear I am becoming your enabler...
  • morganhccstudent724
    Options

Like this you mean?

joe-manganiello-true-blood-regular.jpg

I fear I am becoming your enabler...

I agree. Here soon....I feel I may start seeking you out Monday mornings to get my fix....I'm hooked...It could get bad. Imagine those addiction meetings....lol

And I wouldn't mind making this my screen saver....on my work computer...phone....lap top...school computer....bathroom mirror... ya know whatever lol
  • EddieB81
    Options
    Also, I would like to add that I love what HBO has done with Tara Thornton love life. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Sincerely yours,
    E
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have just downloaded it so will be watching this in a moment with my lunch. Not sure I could even wait to watch it air in the UK it would be too long.
  • morganhccstudent724
    Options
    Also, I would like to add that I love what HBO has done with Tara Thornton love life. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Sincerely yours,
    E

Agree!!!! Tara looks H-O-T!!! I loved the tackle scene last night....
  • myofibril
    Options
    The True Blood cast is a very good looking one without question.

Now, I wonder how many women's fantasy it is to be in place of Anna Paquin in this pic:

tbloods4postermain.jpg
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    What are you talking about.... I AM anna paquin

tb.jpg
  • morganhccstudent724
    Options
    The True Blood cast is a very good looking one without question.

Now, I wonder how many women's fantasy it is to be in place of Anna Paquin in this pic:

tbloods4postermain.jpg

As far as I am concerned....Anna can stay...and I'll even leave her husband alone...lol
  • myofibril
    Options
    As far as I am concerned....Anna can stay...and I'll even leave her husband alone...lol

How YOU doin'?

Have you seen the Rolling Stone cover with Eric, Sookie and Bill where they are essentially butt nekkid? I would put it up on here but it will only get the thread yanked. Damn you PG-13 rating...
  • morganhccstudent724
    Options

How YOU doin'?

Have you seen the Rolling Stone cover with Eric, Sookie and Bill where they are essentially butt nekkid? I would put it up on here but it will only get the thread yanked. Damn you PG-13 rating...

I have....I think I drooled over that for a good 6 months....Anna looked amazing!!!! Was that right around when she got married? Damn glow...
  • myofibril
    Options
    Anna looked amazing!!!! Was that right around when she got married? Damn glow...

Yeah, I think it was around the time of her marriage. Let's be honest here, the placement of one of Stephen's hands in that photo showed a certain level of...intimacy...with Anna if you catch my drift ;)
  • morganhccstudent724
    Options
    Anna looked amazing!!!! Was that right around when she got married? Damn glow...

Yeah, I think it was around the time of her marriage. Let's be honest here, the placement of one of Stephen's hands in that photo showed a certain level of...intimacy...with Anna if you catch my drift ;)

To say the least. I was thinking about that last night....how he felt when Eric was ummmm...mounting her last night. Can I say that without getting this pulled? Guess we will find out in 3....2.....1.....
  • myofibril
    Options
    To say the least. I was thinking about that last night....how he felt when Eric was ummmm...mounting her last night. Can I say that without getting this pulled? Guess we will find out in 3....2.....1.....

I haven't seen the episode yet as I am in the UK. I could watch it on my pc or stream it to my TV but I am patient man and I understand, quite fundamentally, that watching it on my HD plasma in broadcast quality will be worth the wait.

Eric mounted her? Did he also give her a good stuffing? Talking about taxidermey here of course ;)

Stephen Moyer is British right? So he is probably quite liberal. What an understanding chap...
  • morganhccstudent724
    Options

I haven't seen the episode yet as I am in the UK. I could watch it on my pc or stream it to my TV but I am patient man and I understand, quite fundamentally, that watching it on my HD plasma in broadcast quality will be worth the wait.

Eric mounted her? Did he also give her a good stuffing? Talking about taxidermey here of course ;)

Stephen Moyer is British right? So he is probably quite liberal. What an understanding chap...

It was towards the end. And the scene was more love makey than I would have liked. Eric is all good boy scrambled brain right now. I would have liked them to hook up while he was a bad boy ;-) I prefer her past dreams...lol

Stephen...british....too funny =)
  • myofibril
    Options
    It was towards the end. And the scene was more love makey than I would have liked. Eric is all good boy scrambled brain right now. I would have liked them to hook up while he was a bad boy ;-) I prefer her past dreams...lol

Stephen...british....too funny =)

Love makey? Love makey? What the devil is going on here? Is this True Blood or Little House on the Praire? And Eric is a good boy? Tell me it isn't so. How very...dull.

Eric is not so much bad boy as amoral. He gets the job done. That's why he is my favourite character. If he goes all good I may throw something at my TV in disgust.
  • harric01
    harric01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Loved that show last night! It is about time Eric and Sookie hooked up!!!!!!!! I am so addicted to this show.