Already lost 60lbs in a year using MFP, have been on a hiatus/plateau these last few months though.

Options
Now I am going to start logging my foods on a daily basis again to keep losing those last 20lbs and track my macros. Anyone interested on following me on this journey is welcome to do so.

Replies

• Nakhary
    Nakhary Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to loose 20 pounds too. What are you plan to do??
  • daywil713
    daywil713 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel this on a spiritual level. I lost 45 pounds in the first 3 months of my journey and for the last 3 months I have just been mantaining my current weight. Now I am ready to get serious again so I can start seeing the changes in my body and on the scale again.
  • coffeeneyeliner
    coffeeneyeliner Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80lbs, but have plateaued. Feel free to add me.
  • joenimation
    joenimation Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nakhary wrote: »
    Hi, I want to loose 20 pounds too. What are you plan to do??

Not much of a difference to what I am doing already, except that now I will be logging my calories each day again.
  • joenimation
    joenimation Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    daywil713 wrote: »
    I feel this on a spiritual level. I lost 45 pounds in the first 3 months of my journey and for the last 3 months I have just been mantaining my current weight. Now I am ready to get serious again so I can start seeing the changes in my body and on the scale again.

Yeah same happened to me, lost 60 lbs in the first 9-10 months and then plateaued and now even gaining weight (though I am building muscle and have lost some inches on my waist).
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Just added you. I hope to lose 20 lbs and reach by first weight goal by the end of the year.