Replies

• szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Correct! :) Excited to start.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ready to start. Will have to do the photo tomorrow. Just checking in before bed and noticed. Have to get my husband to take one tomorrow.

100 jumping jacks, here I come. Just have to let you all know, that is a big challenge for me as I have not been able to do a real jumping jack in quite a while. I am afraid of hurting my knees. But, this IS a challenge, so chellenge myself I must.

Good luck everybody!
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!

I got to the gym this morning at 530 and I knocked off the 100 Jumping jacks right away. It took me a few mins because I had to stop and catch my breath but I wanted to get that done first.

I just started power 90 this am and the next few days I have a special meal plan for 6 days so I am praying that will give me an awesome weigh in on Sunday am.

I had 2 glasses of water already and my 3rd is on its way down :) I hope you all have a great day!!!
  • watrmlon
    watrmlon Posts: 34
    Options
    Do we send in whether or not we completed the daily challenges daily or at the end of the week??
  • tagrady
    tagrady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    At the end of each week, please send me your point total, with your weight in an in-box message. This way any lurkers won't see our point tally!

Here is the new Week 1 Thread. Please put all future posts here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305121-gimme-the-skinny-august-challenge-team-21-closed-group

Each Monday, will start a new thread so the posts dont get 12 pages long, and we only see questions pertaining to this that week to avoid confusion.

Also for those having trouble finding the post. Once you comment on the new forum, you can go to your profile tab, and see recent forum posts. That's how I find the thread each time and it's a lot easier than digging it up each time from the huge list in Motivation & support.