Then do something about it...

Options
Hoping this will not end in yet another failed attempt. I'm not fully motivated right now so I'm a little apprehensive about committing, but I need to start somewhere. My new motto: "Then do something about it!" Don't like how your life is? Your body? Your living situation? Whatever it is, then do something about it! And so, since a life-long goal is to have an amazing "Biggest Loser" story and inspire others, I'm starting today and doing something about it. And yes, I'm also going to do something about my attitude so nothing will hold me back this time. This will not end in another failed attempt! I deserve to be happy with my body and I will reach my goal!

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Welcome......you can do this!!! Just log everything that goes into your mouth....
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome!! the first big step is that your doing something about it!!! just take it one day at a time. you could do it. we'll help you. u could add me
  • gingermelv
    Options
    Welcome! You sound really fired up and ready to do something about it. Good luck and look back at this post if you are ever feeling disillusioned. x