More coffee.
  • sparks9777
    sparks9777 Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Coffee doesn't need anything
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast, so my two cups of Starbuck's vanilla latte from my Keurig are 230 calories and I enjoy every last drop. If I drink a cup at work (I work swings at a hotel) I do one sugar packet and two individual French vanilla creamer cups. 75 calories a cup. I'm perfectly ok with drinking 200-400 of my calories a day.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Black, sometimes soy milk, for the espresso i use whole milk and half a teaspoon of sugar. I used to drink it with a lot of sugar and half-and-half. But over the last few years i made gradual changes in the amount of sugar, and now i enjoy it black without any sweetener. Made a change from half and half for a lower calorie options and generally use very little milk.
  • shiverness
    shiverness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The last few months I've been drinking my coffee black.

After years of drinking cheap flavorless coffee I expanded my mind and been drinking some really good being coffee. Cuz of that I am now used to drinking my coffee black.
  • janelleu1
    janelleu1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hot water and fresh ground coffee. This is by far the best combination☺
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I just add unsweetened almond milk to my coffee. I'd be cool with dairy milk, coconut milk, vanilla almond milk...whatever. I just happen to always have the unsweetened on hand.

I'm not a person who stays totally away from artificial sweeteners for any reason. But for some reason I don't like the way they taste in coffee. I sometimes drink black coffee, too...I don't really like powdered or liquid creamer products very well so I'll generally opt for black in restaurants.

• rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    There is a coffee roaster at my farmer's market that has excellent products. Because of the high quality coffee, i have been able to reduce the amount of sugar i use ... i use th SoDelicious coconut creamer with monk fruit sweetener and Sugavida. Some days i will also add coconut oil too.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Artificial sweeteners do not cause health issues, so if you like stevia then by all means use it.
    I currently use stevia, but sometimes I worry this causes health issues as with all other no-calorie sweeteners. It is natural, but is it safe? Opinions?

Stevia is not an artificial sweetener in the first place.

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    I use 2 teaspoons sugar and 2 tablespoons half and half. 70 calories per cup.
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I teaspoon of sugar and a splash of 1% milk. My 2 cups of coffee does not add many calories to my day.
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I use 4 pkts of Splenda and 1 tblspoon of butter (morning cup). I sometimes use heavy cream, but if I don't have it, it's no big deal. The rest of the day, it's black with 4 pkts of splenda.
  • belleflop
    belleflop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I find a quality coffee needs no additive. I'm drinking a dark Colombian roast right now, delicious!
  • ranmalih
    ranmalih Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Soy milk. It's sweet enough that i don't need to add sugar and I like the nutty flavour.
  • Itisneeded
    Itisneeded Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'll have my coffee black with sugarless gum.
  • LeoT0917
    LeoT0917 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Drink it black
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I heard somewhere about using real butter in coffee... has anyone actually tried it.
  • another_chelle
    another_chelle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a 32 oz coffee with half a cup of sugar free vanilla creamer. The creamer adds 120 calories, but it's totally worth it!!!