Meals example

Options
Can anyone send me an example of what they eat in one day to lose weight?

Replies

• rdix333
    rdix333 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Make friends that are willing to open their diary
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Here's an example of a 1400 calorie day meal plan.
    https://www.freedieting.com/1400_calorie_diet.htm
  • Mccloud74
    Mccloud74 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Here's my day...

Breakfast: smoked salmon & a slice of Edam cheese plus 2 cups of flat white coffee (300 cals)
    Lunch: pork loin steak, basmati rice & asparagus (430 cals)
    Dinner: chicken stir-fry with basmati rice (370 cals)

100 cals left for a snack.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Breakfast: Porridge with mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, red and blackcurrants and nuts (350 cal)

Lunch: 2 Seeded flatbreads with pastrami, course grain mustard, green salad leaves and sliced cucumber with a simple side salad of leaves, tomato and cucumber (290 cal)

Dinner: Cajun chicken breast with roasted Mediterranean vegetables (red onion, courgette, mixed sweet peppers and tomatoes) and a side of lemon cous cous (30-40g cous cous made with vegetable stock, lemon juice and coriander) (400 cal)

Snack: Skyr strawberry yoghurt (150 cal), nectarine (50 cal), 2 rich tea biscuits (80 cal) (I have 2 rich teas twice a day because tea and biscuits are one of my favourite things and rich teas are pretty low calorie as biscuits go!)

That comes out around 1400, if 1500-1600 would be better suited for you then you can increase portion sizes or add in extra snacks like nuts, protein bars, fruit.

I just drink water and up to 4 cups of tea a day (semi skimmed milk, no sugar)