Where did you lose fat when you began losing?

Options

Replies

• claridiva2000
    claridiva2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tits.
  • Anna_137
    Anna_137 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    First 20lbs was was most noticeable on my back/shoulders.
  • oreo_cookies_1992
    Options
    Boobs and hips.. Wish it was from my thighs ughhh lol.
  • rosie38c
    rosie38c Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my back i.e. under my boobs and my hips/bottom, sadly my tummy now I'm an apple is the slowest...
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Weight loss always hits my face first...then hips/thighs, then back/arms, then stomach. I rarely lose anything off my chest (if anyone know the magical way to do so, I'd pay big money for it LOL). I have 5lbs more to go to goal (vanity pounds) and I'm expecting most of it come off my stomach.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Thighs and stomach
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    boobs go first

last place to leave is waist, hips, butt. First place it comes on is waist, hips, and butt.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Waist was first. Hips/thighs last.
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    First place honestly are my legs. It's very frustrating seeing as how that's the one place I wish I wouldn't lose the most. Also, maybe my face? Idk. I feel like I look sick if I lose too much but then if you see my little belly pouch you'd realize that I'm not starving myself.
  • narspips
    narspips Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I haven't been taking photos or measurements so it's hard to be sure. But so far it feels like back first, now hips and thighs, and my face is starting to look a bit slimmer.
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    Bust. :*
    Never had much to begin with.
    My arm just won't budge though! :(:(
  • zennil2
    zennil2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hips first then bust :(
  • JadeQuetzal
    JadeQuetzal Posts: 95 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    First place I noticed any change was my arms and fingers. It wasn't a visually obvious difference, but the rings my husband got me for my 30th birthday earlier this year started to fall off in my sleep, and shirts that were previously snug around my arms loosened up.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Moobs (good thing), face, neck, arms, legs. Gut is the last to go and really the only place I'm carrying too much right now.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Always in bosom! Always.
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    First Stomach, then Face, thights... Still waiting for arms
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Neck, shoulders, back. Belly and legs are my most stubborn and the real problem areas. I haven't seen much change in both even after losing 17 pounds. Just gone softer/squishy
  • Anamatronic
    Anamatronic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well all my exercise has been focussed on lower body, lots of walking, cross trainer, cycling, legs bums and tums classes so naturally the first part of my body to show noticeable change was my bust.
    Which was one part of me that was actually pretty modest in the first place and a particular slap in the face as I just invested in my lingerie drawer and treated myself to some quality bras.
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Face, boobs, hips, a little of thighs progressing. Waist, upper and lower abdomen being really stubborn.
  • JasmineDiver22
    JasmineDiver22 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't notice anything at all. My mother says my face looks less puffy in my cheeks. So i guess my face??