NCIS {New Cult of the Inflateable Shatner} Row the World *cl

Options
2»

Replies

• calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Do I post my mileage here or in the giant crane it will take to lift the fat I burned off?

haha yay i made us a badge too! i missed the boat on that one...har har, humor.
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Lets kick it into warp speed and burn some calories today team ;}
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Hi team!!
    We have been doing really well, and I am proud of each of you!!! I have the daily totals for the 1st 3 days ( we have a few of the crew out on Vacation, so their totals can get added in when they return)

July 1st Total Miles rowed 160.07

July 2nd Total Miles rowed 138.10

July 3rd Total Miles rowed 116.40

July 4th Total Miles rowed 128.76 ( and that is @ 10:00 pm, we still have 5 unreported, that I will add to tomorrows total)

July 4ths totals count double! so that is cool.... and Big thanks to Massive Delta and Callopie_music.... both made team banners... so feel free to add them to your signature and/or your profile pic. [PM me if you need help doing either]

Go Team!! Keep on Rockin the Boat!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    For the activities planned for the week of 8/1-8/7, I can do triple burn days every day except Friday... I will be travelling all night after work and will not be getting a workout in that day... but I can do the water challenge on that day.

:heart:
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Options
    Hello My wonderful Team!

so the game continues, for all who want to play on!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/304511-row-the-world-games-next-week-and-updated

We need to make a game plan for this week

What would be a good day for our doubles?

What would be a good "rest" day where we count water?

Please let me know, my schedule is flexible

Thanks!!
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mine schedule is flexible too... and it is freaking hot here, so any day is a good water day for me right now!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I like double on Fridays or Saturdays.. and rest day on Sunday or Monday..
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Options
    I like double on Fridays or Saturdays.. and rest day on Sunday or Monday..

Sunday is a popular rest day for our team
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i am following a training schedule and Friday's are rest days (but I have been taking Wednesday as a rest day). Sunday's are when I do my long runs which usually amounts to a large amount of calories burned. :)
  • Will_is_the_Power
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Friday and Saturday are good or perhaps Wednesday and Saturday for me
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    M,W,F are my gym days (when I'm most likely to have my bigger burns) so any of those would be cool as far as doubles are concerned. Sundays tend to be more of a rest day or very light for me.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Sundays are rest days for me also,every other day of the week I go to the gym except wensday when I volunteer at the food bank.Even then im unloading trucks so I still count it as a workout so I vote for sunday as a rest day
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Saturday is a good doubles day for me... Which ever day you pick for rest day is fine with me... I try and do some type of workout everyday !

Lets Rock the boat ;}
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Glad we are going to keep going! Though my burns havent been as high, since I had to change things up a bit and not focus so much on cardio. But it's summer break so I'm free everyday for the most part, so games don't matter to me when.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Today Im taking a rest day that is normally not my plan but I did a long run late last night so I needed it. I exercise nearly everyday Generally Weekends make a better doubles day for me, Sat and Sun, so I have more time to do long bike rides or long runs.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    my rest days are normally Fridays and Wednesdays. i like double days on the weekends since it motivates me to get out!
  • jamamm
    jamamm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have my highest burns on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, typically. Sundays are a good rest day.