Curios: Do you weigh yourself naked or with clothes?

Options

Replies

• Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Naked, despite the protests by my scale.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Naked!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Usually just boxer briefs. Idc if it's a few grams heavy lol.
  • JasonOnceAgain
    JasonOnceAgain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The glass on my scale is reflective... it can be depressing enough just to see the number. So partially covered.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I was told if I weigh myself at work naked one more time I will most likely, possibly maybe, be reprimanded.
  • x_stephisaur_x
    x_stephisaur_x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I was told if I weigh myself at work naked one more time I will most likely, possibly maybe, be reprimanded.

:D:D:D

That one made me laugh!

In answer to the question, naked or in my knickers depending on what I wore (or didn't) to bed the previous night. I'm weighing myself, not my outfit too!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Naked, after I use the bathroom, then do my cardio work out. Then I weigh and then jump right in the shower. Then it's time for breakfast.
  • kieranar
    kieranar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    In the buff ! Surprising what weight clothes add !
  • CrystalConsults
    CrystalConsults Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    As soon as I get home from this biz trip I'm going to start weighing at home.
    In the am.
    Before shower.
    After potty.
    Nothing on but a smile, and my glasses to read the numbers.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    What I did was determine how much my clothes weighed by first weighing naked, then immediately weighing with the clothes I usually have on in the morning. While a person's weight will fluctuate, the weight of a single set of clothing won't.
  • SpirituallyBlonde
    Options
    I weigh in at Jenny Craig at the end of the day and only take my shoes off. It's a bit depressing but i don't have an accurate scale at home so i don't weigh myself there in case i think i've lost more than i have....
  • SpirituallyBlonde
    Options
    jacmarsh wrote: »
    TheGlen wrote: »
    Naked. First thing in the morning on the way into the shower. I've always read it's best to weigh yourself at the same time of day and wearing (or not wearing) the same thing. I know some people say they see a difference even depending on where they set the scale on the floor (I guess how flat it sits, etc). Mine sits in the exact same place, right beside the shower. I weigh myself on Sunday mornings usually (or sometimes other mornings if I'm anxious to see my progress because I'm having a really good week).

Lol. I think my scale shows a higher number if I am standing closer to the top of the scale than towards the back.

Also you know being a woman the good old monthly weight fluctuations.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I step on the scale upon waking up fully clothed in my Pjs even in the winter when my clothes are pounds heavier. Not the most accurate thing, but I don't mind the inaccuracy since I weight in daily. I'm lazy and refuse to go through the hassle of taking off my clothes. I shower after exercise which happens closer to noon than morning, so that means coffee and food in me (and copious amounts of water while exercising) if I decide to weigh myself before showering creating the same inaccuracy, so why bother creating a new habit when my old one produces the same results?
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    At home: naked. At the gym: clothed. Don't want to scare anyone!!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Usually 1st thing in the am in my underwear. Clothing may add a couple of pounds but the important thing is to be consistent, either always with clothes or always without and preferably around the same time of day as your weight fluctuates during the day (water intake, meals, elimination....)
  • kerryosborne
    kerryosborne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always first thing Monday morning, without clothes and before hopping in the shower.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Butt nekkid. Then I look at the scale, look at my naked body, and shake myself into being good for the rest of the day.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    At the gym in identical t-shirt/sweatpants, no shoes. I used to weigh at home, but my scale isn't very good. The one at the gym is the old-fashioned "balance" type and I trust it to give me accurate increments, not just suddenly show that I dropped three pounds in a weekend which can't be right.
  • meganpettigrew86
    meganpettigrew86 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have scales in bathroom, weigh immediately after getting up in the morning for my morning pee naked.
  • macclone
    macclone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Since I sleep Nekkid, I just get up, pee and weigh myself in the bathroom.