My story ish

Options
Well I guess I will share my story it's short but ever since I was a kid I have been chubbby and all of that the normal teasing and stuff like fat *kitten* and to make it worse my last name rhymes with whale

Replies

• Subrisii
    Subrisii Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP!

I totally understand where you're coming from in terms of trying to lost weight, I've been overweight practically my entire life, but I'm trying to better myself by improving my health! Feel free to add me if you'd like someone to talk to about your goals!
  • LilTeensy037
    LilTeensy037 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,

I can totally relate to that. I wasn't always overweight, when I left the house with my second adoptive parents I really put on the weight. Found comfort in food, and have lived like that for several years. Now's the time to seize the day. Feel free to add me.

Have a blessed, wonderful, and peaceful day.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I have two names. I use the one for a damned good rhyming reason.
  • TheChubbyone4522
    TheChubbyone4522 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Subrisii wrote: »
    Hey, welcome to MFP!

I totally understand where you're coming from in terms of trying to lost weight, I've been overweight practically my entire life, but I'm trying to better myself by improving my health! Feel free to add me if you'd like someone to talk to about your goals!

I really wanna do that but umm this is embarrassing but I'm new to this app could you add me?
  • TheChubbyone4522
    TheChubbyone4522 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,

I can totally relate to that. I wasn't always overweight, when I left the house with my second adoptive parents I really put on the weight. Found comfort in food, and have lived like that for several years. Now's the time to seize the day. Feel free to add me.

Have a blessed, wonderful, and peaceful day.

This is embarrassing but I don't know how to add people could you add me I know how to accept it and *kitten* like that