Looking for Motivation Buddy

Hi ladies! Or Gentlemen! I really need some help getting motivated to get my butt into gear. I'm going to be honest, I'm looking for a friend(s) that can communicate with me daily. I'm even willing to trade #'s if that comes up. I feel like my body wants to go in that direction, but I just need that extra UMPH! Please message me or friend me if you are interested! Thanks!! :-D

Replies

• KayTay612
    KayTay612 Posts: 37 Member
    Hello! I would love a motivation buddy. I was actually thinking this same thing earlier and would be willing to trade #s.

For some reason my phone won't let me add you - feel free to add me or I will try on my laptop tomorrow! I'm just getting started and needing some extra oomph as well.
  • Likewise!! I am in the same boat as you two. I am willing to trade numbers as well. Support support is all we need
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    Same here!!
    Looking for some motivation and someone to speak with :)
    And I would love to give some support back
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    KayTay612 wrote: »
    Hello! I would love a motivation buddy. I was actually thinking this same thing earlier and would be willing to trade #s.

For some reason my phone won't let me add you - feel free to add me or I will try on my laptop tomorrow! I'm just getting started and needing some extra oomph as well.

It doesn't work on my phone either
  • nobbey
    nobbey Posts: 7 Member
    Hi would love to link up with motivation buddy or buddy's? not really posted before, but this Is my 2nd time around on the weight loss journey (although most of my life really!) I managed to lose 8 STONE between Oct 2010 & July 2012 from 23 stone to 15 stone (ps excuse the accent Im a Cockney Londoner!) and gone & put 6 stone back on, (Wot a PLONKER!!)
    number of reasons really, Bi Polar/deppression one of them, and giving up the smoking Malarkey being a major weight gain, Oh & a Pint Of Beer or 9!
    Have been on many diets but gotta say this one does definitely work, as It worked before! so Im back on the Fitness Pal App / exercise / & rabbit food! started last Monday and the plan Is to get back to 15 stone by Christmas 2018 and then book a holiday In USA, anyone wanna team up? let me know :D
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    I'm in California and wanting to lose another 20-25 lbs. up for a motivation buddy. Just add me!
  • Hily93
    Hily93 Posts: 65 Member
    Hi nobbey, I'm in the same place. I lost over 20kg but gained them back again. I am also bipolar w. sever depression and anxiety. The meds doesn't help with the weight loss nor does the combo of bipolar and remembering that you gained it all back again. But you know what. We did it once and we can do it again! Just keep on going! My goal is to lose about 30kg and I've manage to loose 3.4 already. It's not easy but that number makes me happy as it's a step forward. I could need a motivation buddy as well, so add me :smile:
  • whtchocolate13
    whtchocolate13 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking for motivation, I'm looking to lose 60 lbs just find it hard being all alone. Please motivate me :)
  • pwullen
    pwullen Posts: 2 Member
    Any women who want an accountability partner please message me! I can text daily if that helps. I have 46 more pounds to lose, I lost ten since I started. are you interested in helping each other?