Hi from Ireland

Options
Hi everyone.

I'm Richard from East Cork. Have just moved over to this site from The Biggest Loser as I don't have the money to carry on there and this plan is identical. I'll miss it there as the forum wasn't overly busy but had just the right balance of posts. Some lovely people there but I'm sure I'll meet similar on here. I've been a member here for months but that was just because I was using the food database when something didn't show up on the BL site. Am here for good now.

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hello from NY Richard!! Good luck to you :happy:
  • millymoozie
    Options
    hello from france ,,good luck to you & btw think mfp is better than biggest loser site ,enjoy & stick at it x
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    Good Luck! some pretty good peeps here.
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hey! we're neighbours .. if we cut the UK out of the way! :D k bit of a stretch i admit .. seeing as i'm from denmark .. but eehh .. back on track .. welcome! (:
  • Fruchtzwerg
    Fruchtzwerg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yippeee, someone from Ireland! Big "Hello" from beautiful County Wicklow :smile:
    MFP is awesome. Great people here. Good luck on your journey. You can add me if you want to.
  • mixbl
    mixbl Posts: 20
    Options
    You can reach your goal on here and save money as well. Good luck from Texas!
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hello from france ,,good luck to you & btw think mfp is better than biggest loser site ,enjoy & stick at it x
    The database is certainly better. Just hope I get on ok with the forum as I don't like fast moving ones. It's hard to keep up with.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    A great big hello from Florida...............Welcome and best of luck to you!:bigsmile:
  • mrhip
    mrhip Posts: 3
    Options
    hey mate im in galway just joined a few day s ago heres to a better life
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Bout ye, from beautiful Belfast.

I think you'll find lots of ideas and support on the forums here.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just visited Ireland for the first time this spring. I loved it. You live in a beautiful country.

Good luck on this journey - this is a great site with lots of supportive members.
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  • alyssabattaglia
    Options
    Hi Richard! Today's my first day here too. :) My great grandparents were from County Cork! :) Good luck to you! Little steps to where you want to end up :)
  • finlayjc
    finlayjc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome Richard, I am from the North!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here! Feel free to add me =)
  • reeldancer
    reeldancer Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    H Richard - welcome from Boston! You'll love it here at MFP. Good luck to you :)
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi and welcome from South Carolina :-) My name is Kay and I was lucky enough to visit your beautiful country a couple of years ago. I totally fell in love with the beautiful scenery, but I love my husband, so I had to come back home;-)
    I hope that you enjoy this site and all of the wonderful people here. Please feel free to add me as a friend:-)