restarting

Options
I am a middle age women, who has had gastrobipass surgery and gained about 50 pounds back. I need to lose it again, because my knees are feeling heavy again. It so strange how food is such focus in our life weather we are happy or sad. I need tips in how to drink more water. I never get 64 oz in during my day. I buy the 0 calorie flavored water and still manage to drink maybe two bottles a day. Not good.

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm restarting too (came back a week ago). Feel free to add me. I never drink enough water unless I have an insulated straw cup and start drinking it in the morning right after my coffee. If I do that, I'll end up refilling it two or three times, but if I don't, I won't feel thirsty until my knees start to ache or my head starts hurting. It's really weird. But it has to be kept cold.
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.i came back a week ago too. Start easy! I dived in and felt consumed. I think the water intake will come naturally as you increase exercise. I tell myself, No you can't have that hot drink until you've finished x amount of water and that helps me
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • 10015houston
    10015houston Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I am at it again.. I have to get this weight under control.. Stressful eating is the worst to get under control.. I am usually full of encouragement but it isn't working right now.. maybe I'll find it tomorrow!!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My coffee pot holds 64 oz. Problem: Solved.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me