Burnin Thru Augus(Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• dbgirl23
    dbgirl23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Just to verify... the challenge DOES start on Monday, right? I will take a full body pic and send it to you either today or tomorrow!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Yea on monday.

Yes we can do this!

I have faith in all of my team. :o)
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I cant friggin wait! Will take my before piccys too :-) woohoo! x
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    waiting for everybodys pictures and start weight....
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I cant friggin wait! Will take my before piccys too :-) woohoo! x

Me too!!! I'll go take a start weight now and put it in my profile.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    DietingMommy08 - what is your name? (or a name you'd like to go by). Do you have a list of everyone on our team that you could post here? That way we can all "friend" each other and keep each other accountable :flowerforyou:
  • dbgirl23
    dbgirl23 Posts: 32
    Options
    weight is 216.6
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Here is a list of the ppl in our group.

DietingMommy08
    1 JoyousRen
    2 calition
    3 yacker678
    4 Mina1805
    5 COLORMELEAN
    6 SCC88
    7 sbanth
    8 VelcroPooh
    9 alwaysangel
    10 AmyKayzz
    11 dbgirl23
    12 hollybclark
    13 watrmlon
    14 Stephanie08
    15 cdupuie84
    16 Windedhl
    17 Meg1077
    18 swilliams26
    19 knikkiola
    20 reenpayne

My real name is jeannette but you can call me net or netty or dietingmommy08 or even captain. I dont mind any of them. Lol.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to call you Capt. Netty!
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to call you Capt. Netty!

Lol. Thats cute. Thank you.
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Day 1 Team!!!! Let's rock those jumpin' jacks! Woot woot! We got this!
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    I just watched that UP and Down video.... :noway:
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    I just watched that UP and Down video.... :noway:

I watched it yesterday! Eekies!
  • Windedhl
    Windedhl Posts: 17
    Options
    I bought a digital scale over the weekend. my old scale said i was down to 214ish my new scale says 218.2. Glad to have a more accurate scale for this challenge.
  • SCC88
    Options
    Completed my jumping jacks in 1 min 37 secs ... bring on the mile tomorrow, that really will be a step out of the norm for me, I can't run to save my life! Tried and failed week one of the c25k THREE TIMES LOL - but here we go :-)
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Way to go SCC88! I have 50 of them in so far...having to do 2 sets of 50 :). I can walk a mile...don't ask me to run either! Lol.
  • SCC88
    Options
    I've been spying on the other teams heehee and found this. Hope it helps clear up the points system for anyone!! Come on we all need to complete the daily tasks to receive bonus points :happy:

<QUOTE> "This is how the points work...

1 point per lb loss

1 point per person for each daily challenge (21 per day max 6 = 126) additional 5 point if the entire teams does each challenge every day = 131

1 point per person for each "weekly challenge" per day (20 per day max *6=126) and an additional 5 points if everyone completes this goal for the week = 131

So potential 262 points plus weight loss points.

So... essentially here's a senario.

you lost 2 lbs, you get 2 points for that
    You did all of the daily challenges (jumping jacks, up & downs etc), you get 6 points for that (1pt ea day)
    You met the weekly challenge (drink 64 oz of water daily & don't go over calories for day), you get 6 points for that.(1pt ea day)

So you'd in-box me a message stating you got 14 points this week. Then I see if EVERYONE did all their challenges, and I add in the bonus points if they did.

Did that help? "<QUOTE>
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Sorry everybody I was in lala land all weekend. Lol. Wen I get home from work today I will be doing a lot of working things out for this team. Bare with me. :o)
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Well I had to go buy a new scale too! When I weighed in two weeks ago on my old one, it said 172 lbs. I thought that odd considering at the Doctor's a few days prior, I weighed 178 (before I started MFP). But I trudged on and on Saturday, I was down to 164. Last night my hubby was weighing in and it told him he had gained 10 pounds in 2 days! So I got on it and it went to 164 then 170, then 164....got the idea?

So I went out and bought a new one at lunch thinking this one was stuck and sure enough....170.4! Yay me! So at least the reflection of weight loss was accurate with the old one (8 pounds) but apparently not the actual weight!

I emailed you Capt. Netty to please change my starting weight from Saturday! Sorry to be a pain.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    1 point per pound
    1 point per person PER DAY? for daily fitness challenge (Mon-Sat)? (21 * 6) = 126
    1 point per person PER DAY ? for logging under all week and 64+ water (Mon-Sat)? (21 * 6) = 126
    5 points per team if ALL do ALL daily fitness challenges(Mon-Sat)
    5 points per team if ALL do ALL logging under and drink water daily all week (Mon-Sat)?
    so the total for the week could be (if all done):

total team pounds lost + 126 + 126 + 5 + 5 = X points

(so if someone missed 1 day they would contribute 5 points instead of 6)