P90X

Options
Is anyone starting up a P90X soon?

Replies

• helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start P90X on Monday!! It was given to me by a friend!! I don't have the schedule so I guess I will have to improvise!!

Helena
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Pick me ... I have it and been meaning to start it over for the 10th time lol and would love to have a buddy to keep on my butt!
  • tracy80s2003
    tracy80s2003 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I bought P90x about 4 months ago but haven't kept up with it. I don't have the chin-up bar. Do you HAVE to have the chin-up bar?? Also, the booklet it came with seems very intimidating (a lot of information). Any thoughts? :)
  • mattellis2
    mattellis2 Posts: 152
    Options
    tag for later. been trying to get started for several weeks now. gotta get a corner of my shop set up. hopefully have that done by the time this weekend is over.
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    Yeah, you do.

I am going to start this Monday so feel free to add me for support!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start P90X on Monday!! It was given to me by a friend!! I don't have the schedule so I guess I will have to improvise!!

Helena

You can google the schedule, they're all over the internet :flowerforyou: There are a few different ones depending on what your goal is (muscle, weight loss, etc).

I did P90X a little while ago but I went from couch straight to P90X and my muscles gave up on me a few weeks in! Haha. :blushing: Maybe I'll start it up again since I'm in better shape now.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have it and have tried starting it several times. But have had 2 main issues...

1) I am way out of shape so I can not do a whole excersice session
    2) I work, so I'd rather sleep as much as possible before work and at night I just dont want to do anything!

Right now I am trying to get on the elliptical every night for 30-45 mins. But I would love to start a P90X group, just very doubtfull that I would be 100% into it! But if I have a group to be accountable to I might just pull it off....

Let me know if you start a group.
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'll do it! I keep starting it and never stick with it, I never get past week 2!! Feel free to add me, I could really use some extra motivation!! When do we start!!??
  • tracy80s2003
    tracy80s2003 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MEE TOOO! :) I definitely need motivation when it comes to P90X.
  • yogasara
    Options
    So many of you responded that you want to start Monday which is today. If you started awsome I'm with you.
    Day 1.
    If you do not have the schedule or nutrition plan I can try and help you. Send me a response and I'll send you the fitness plan so you can at least get started.
    yogasara
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting ready to start week 3 today-add me for support and let's kick sum bootay girl!
  • armacd
    armacd Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm on week five of my second round of P90X, so feel free to add me :). If you have any question or need support, I'm here for you. This can be a challenging program, but it is so worth it!!
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Send me the exercise plan
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am restarting round two (again) on Monday, August 8th. I restarted it just before my holidays but I have been so busy on holidays that I have not kept up... back to life on Monday.