Going Strong...

Options
chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
Well I cannot believe that I am past my half way mark...when I look at the changes I've made - I am so proud...

I can go out to eat anywhere we've always gone and I make the right choices...
I have lost 47 pounds...
I am nurishing my body rather than stuffing it...
I don't put a taboo on anything - if I truely want it and it's worth it to me, I'll eat it but in a reasonable amount...
I am drinking water....
My skin looks healthier than it has in YEARS...
I love to exercise...
I joined the fitness center yesterday (first time ever)...
I got a Polar F6 (Pink) yesterday...
I am seeing muscles developing...

I started out WAY out of shape, couldn't walk my own stairs in my house without being winded-now I am running up them...
I started out not being able to do a jumping jack - they hurt my chest from surgeries-now I can do as many as Jillian throws at me in the 30 Day Shred...
I can do girl pushups - still not quite there to do traditional men's style but I will get there!

I am determined...
I feel great...
I am proud...
I am happy!

Replies

• chrissyh
    Options
    Well I cannot believe that I am past my half way mark...when I look at the changes I've made - I am so proud...

I can go out to eat anywhere we've always gone and I make the right choices...
    I have lost 47 pounds...
    I am nurishing my body rather than stuffing it...
    I don't put a taboo on anything - if I truely want it and it's worth it to me, I'll eat it but in a reasonable amount...
    I am drinking water....
    My skin looks healthier than it has in YEARS...
    I love to exercise...
    I joined the fitness center yesterday (first time ever)...
    I got a Polar F6 (Pink) yesterday...
    I am seeing muscles developing...

I started out WAY out of shape, couldn't walk my own stairs in my house without being winded-now I am running up them...
    I started out not being able to do a jumping jack - they hurt my chest from surgeries-now I can do as many as Jillian throws at me in the 30 Day Shred...
    I can do girl pushups - still not quite there to do traditional men's style but I will get there!

I am determined...
    I feel great...
    I am proud...
    I am happy!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Chrissy, you have overcome some tough times and it is wonderful that you are making this time for yourself and to be the healthiest you possible!!! You are an inspiration to many and it has been a pleasure getting to know you through our Gutters Challenge! :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: Keep up the fantastic work! You're a blessing to all of us here on MFP with your great attitude and determination! :flowerforyou:

Theresa :heart:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Thanks T!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    that is exciting! i'm happy 4 u, :flowerforyou: ~~~~~~~and a bit jealous!

robin:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats that is so great.
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!