New Month, New Week...whats motivating YOU!?

Options
Hello everyone!!!
I hope your July was fabulous..but its time to wave goodbye as we jump into a NEW MONTH!!
I am feeling extra motivated today and I hope the feeling is shared with many of you!!

This month I want to REALLY watch my calorie intake....keep my food healthy and clean..and stick to fresh food whenever possible! Also, I want to STOP eating by 6:30 each night.....

What are you goals??? Whats motivating you!?

Have a fabulous day!! You are worth it!!
Shelby

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    1. Drink more water.
    2. Finish eating early.
    3. Keep focused and not give up calories to junk food.
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Met my first goal of 20 pounds lost. Had lost another pound this AM when I jumped on the scale. Clothes are getting looser. Have set a goal of an additional 20 pounds lost. Feel motivated to keep exercising, watching the portions and start doing more strength training. :happy:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I start early....Halloween is motivating me. the 3 month countdown has begun. :bigsmile:
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My monthly goal is to take 5-6 classes a week (body pump, step, zumba, sculp) at my gym. I've been doing this for the last few weeks and I feel great. I want to keep it up and keep up the momentum.

My other goal is to stick to my diet plan and exercise while on a week's vacation which starts this Thursday. I am nervous about sticking to it but I know I can do it.
  • chovest81
    Options
    my goal is to get back on track....drink plenty of water, eat clean (cut back on sodium), and exercise
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Awesome goals everyone!!! Sometimes the best way to REACH your goals is to talk about them....so I find myself telling my family all the time about my goals...even the' mini' goals.....(mini goal is 135 by my birthday...in 3 weeks) :)
    Happy Monday everyone!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    What are you goals??? Whats motivating you!?

Goal - To be able to outrun zombies.
    Motivation - Zombies

:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    P7290804-1-1.jpg
    My goal is to work on muscle definition this month. I haven't been able to work out much in the past few weeks, but I'm getting my life back on track again.
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    1. Drink 8+ glasses of water daily.
    2. Sleep 6-7 hours per night.
    3. Weigh myself 1-2 times per week.
    4. Cut down time on MFP (I love this website a little too much) to 1-2 hours per day.
    5. Have one "cheat" meal per week.
    6. Take one rest day from cardio and enjoy a leisurely walk.
    7. Get to goal weight! <---How did I manage to forget this one haha?! AND maintain :)
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i'm going to see my sister for the first time in a year on september 7th.

i really want to surprise her with a bit of weight loss .. seeing as i keep telling her how i eat mcdonalds everyday (i don't lol) so she has NO idea that i'm trying out the healthy track. :D
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    The prospect of fitting into S shirts has finally become real. It still feels surreal, actually, but I know I'll be there in no time if I just keep this up.

My goal is to work out 6 days a week, 70+ minutes a day! It's something I've been doing already, but I have had a few off days last month. I want to stay on the path 100% this month.
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My goals for the month are: Drink more water, lose 15 pounds (hopefully) by my birthday next month), be more active. I didnt lose as much as I wanted to during July. Plus I feel like I have slacked off during the month of July. Between my husband being gone for training and the heat. Im getting back on track this month. On the plus side my kids start back to school in two weeks, lol. My husband will be back home with me on the 7th.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    4. Cut down time on MFP (I love this website a little too much) to 1-2 hours per day.
    I know what you mean. Spending too much time on the computer is what got me fat in the first place. I think of MFP like monounsaturated fat... Good fat, but in excess it can contribute to weight gain. :laugh:
  • FloatingNee
    FloatingNee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    After a 1 month weight plateau, I fit into a smaller size jeans yesterday and today I woke up to a weight loss of 2lbs!

My body is ready to kick start the weight loss again and there is nothing more motivating than that :)

Half way to my goal and I'm not letting anything stop me.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    1. drink more water
    2. eat clean
    3. do more strength training
    4. I'd like to see the 130s by the end of this month
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Ahhh you are all so motivating!!! Honestly....everyone has such awesome goals....its making me feel SO READY to reach mine too!!!
    Lets do this!! We are SOOO worth it! :D
  • JodieLBradbury
    JodieLBradbury Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My aim this month is to be more active. My motivation is my wedding on the 31st August!!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My focus:
    getting back to a routine when school starts for the kiddos
    eating better family dinners
    more water in my life!