Unable to join challenge

Options
DaciaLena
DaciaLena Posts: 2 Member
I am unable to join any new challenges. I have never had this problem before. I deleted the app and re-installed it but the problem still persists. Help!

Replies

• elizabethellengolden
    Options
    I'm having the same issue!
  • dabombmom23
    dabombmom23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also having the same issue....
  • Lynette707
    Lynette707 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue 2days now ;)
  • earningmywings2014
    Options
    Me too. I joined one but now there's no join option on others
  • chioreo
    chioreo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm also having the same problem with two different challenges.
  • DJB7394
    DJB7394 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • kimberlykhobbs
    kimberlykhobbs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! ✋
  • CindyB4Now
    CindyB4Now Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yep. I came here to start a thread so glad to see someone did. Its a recent glitch with last update maybe? Can't be my end. It won't let me join on my android phone, my apple iPad or my laptop running windows. So it can't be my operating systems.

I get two messages.
    1st- Alert-there was a problem loading the challenge. (I hit OK or dismiss depending on which gadget I'm on.)
    2nd: Error: failed to load app. Data.

At first I thought it was something with the Quaker challenge but today I tried to join the protein challenge and it wouldn't let me. I tried all my gadgets, with WiFi or with phone data, and opting in as well as out on email ads. None of it made a difference.
  • pagesofmusic
    pagesofmusic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem, getting an error every time I try to join a challenge.
  • marconi65
    marconi65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Winnernotquitter
    Options
    Same
  • jhaciski
    jhaciski Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Since I'm having the same issue, I tried to find challenges on the internet/desktop version. No luck. Has anyone been able to find where you can join challenges online (as opposed to going through the app)?
  • cliffhealy
    cliffhealy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. Can't join on the app and cannot find the same challenge online
  • deltascreamer
    deltascreamer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same exact problem. We need answers.
  • DaciaLena
    DaciaLena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've emailed them about it and they said they were looking into a solution. We shall see!
  • TammyL8
    TammyL8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just joined both available challenges to me and I had no issues joining them. I was even able to leave the one challenge I wasn't interested in doing. I did it from the iOS app version for an iPad.
  • DAR3D3V1L
    DAR3D3V1L Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Android version here. Unable to sign up for the protein challenge. Got the same error when I signed up for Quaker challenge, but got into that one anyway. This current one won't let me in at all. Have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache and data with absolutely no change
  • cecil_hall
    cecil_hall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I don't think I had the problem until the new update on app
  • Dragonwych
    Dragonwych Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cannot join any challenge from either Android phone or iPad.
  • Steven_Stage
    Steven_Stage Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also having that problem. the desktop does not have a way to join the challenges. this is in response the the question back a ways about the desktop site. it's only available in the iOS and Android app. hope they fix it soon!