Accountability buddy?

Options
Hey all, you can call me Cat!
I'm a 27 female, 5'7" and 142 pounds (145 started on August 29th 2017).

Looking for people who log their food/exercise daily, tips, tricks, muses and friends in general to keep each other motivated and accountable.

Replies

• loverunningdiva
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina, I've been a junk food junkie most of my life. I didn't have a weight issue till I had a bunch of mis carriages, I think being pregnant changed my body, but long story short I got back into running and run Ultra's now, as in up to 100 mile races! I am still having problems with making bad food choices due to stress and illness and I gained 14 lbs. I would love to join you, hold me accountable. But I need you to friend me cause something's wrong with my account and it says I have another one and won't let me pick people, weird. I sent a message to Myfitnesspal but no one has responded yet.
  • catnyxx
    catnyxx Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I messaged you :)
  • attitude90
    attitude90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hiya cat

I'm Chris I started at 318lbs I am currently down to 225lbs got more to go add me if you wish we can motivate each other
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • catnyxx
    Options
    Bump
  • cecil_hall
    cecil_hall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Cecil Hall wishing ya the best of luck with your goals also
  • _jassonnn
    _jassonnn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey what's up. I've had mfp for years but only recently started logging again. Looking to find inspiration
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • desireebooth88
    desireebooth88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely motivational when someone is looking at your progress or lack there of. Just getting serious about logging everything. I'm @ 140 and trying to stay under 1200 calories a day.
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can help keep you motnivated!
  • catnyxx
    Options
    cecil_hall wrote: »
    Hello my name is Cecil Hall wishing ya the best of luck with your goals also

Thank you!
  • JamieRit
    JamieRit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me! I too am looking to get into a group of people looking to lose weight and keep each other motivated. Started at 212 lost 50 pounds, then went on a 3 week vacation through southern Europe and gained 25 of it back. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm just getting myself back on the journey again.
  • tflower17
    tflower17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Jasmine and I'm here to lose 85 lbs. More importantly Im here take good care of myself. It would be great to have you as a friend to check in with.
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!