Just got a KitchenAidMixer! Mine's pink... what color is yours?

Options
Deb4667
Deb4667 Posts: 6 Member
I'm looking for new ways to make healthier versions of food with my new stand mixer!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Truffle! I love it, mine gets used a fair bit because I not only bake with it, I have the grinder attachment and make all my own sausages and burgers etc.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Mine is pistachio I think. Although I don't use it much anymore , it's still very pretty!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Limited edition Sea Glass (metallic teal)

... Mine rarely gets used now, it's not really a healthy food tool imo!

Oooh I want to see a pic of it in real life (not a promo shot). Beautiful colour.
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Red. I get lots of uses out of it. I bake all the time for my kids.
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Stainless silver...and when I have it out, I am up to no good, usually making a huge batch of Neiman Marcus cookies. (They have nuts, oatmeal, and dark chocolate, so that's a health food, right?!!) I love my Kitchen Aid!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Mine is is a cheerful, buttery yellow. I love it. I definitely don't make anything healthy using it though....lol.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options

I'm so jealous, this is the one I wanted but I don't have the money to get one! The one I have is grey and a cheaper version, and it's not even mine. Borrowed from a family member who never uses it.

My husband eats about 10 hamburgers a week so I use it mostly to make dough for his hamburger buns.
  • PaulaSchlotterbeck
    Options
    Red! I've had it for almost 20 years (it was a wedding present- or, more accurately, I used some of the wedding $ to buy it haha). These days, I use it for making cloud bread and other gluten free things (I'm a Celiac). I'd love to get the spiralizer attachment for it!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options

I'm so jealous, this is the one I wanted but I don't have the money to get one! The one I have is grey and a cheaper version, and it's not even mine. Borrowed from a family member who never uses it.

My husband eats about 10 hamburgers a week so I use it mostly to make dough for his hamburger buns.

I am very, very lucky - I had a black one, but fell in love with this one as it's my favourite colour. My husband secretly sold my black one and bought the new one as a Christmas present!
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options

I am very, very lucky - I had a black one, but fell in love with this one as it's my favourite colour. My husband secretly sold my black one and bought the new one as a Christmas present!

That is awesome! My husband would never do that, lol!
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I have a black one. My fiance was hoping to get me a pink one too, but only the black ones were on sale. But I still love it, it get used at least a few times a week. It's my favourite kitchen item for sure!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Mine is Empire Red. Love mine! <3<3
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Deb4667 wrote: »
    I'm looking for new ways to make healthier versions of food with my new stand mixer!

White with all possible attachments, most of which I have never used lol

Same here! Mine is white too. I have a spirilizer I received as a gift but haven't used yet. And I am already eyeing the vegetable sheeter.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I have the empire red one... the 6qt lift professional one. The thing is huge. I bought it (refurbished, I'm not crazy) for making bread, because the one I had before was the twisty type and the bowl would ALWAYS get stuck after kneading bread dough, and it was too small for some recipes. Bonus is you can make 2 batches of cookies at once in it too... and not spill flour everywhere.

I agree though that I don't think I've ever used it for anything low calorie, lol. Even the zucchini goat flan I made the other day was 240 calories a piece (but tasty).
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I had a yellow one, didn't use it more than a couple times per year, and so I didn't replace it after a tornado. Haven't missed it yet. They do look pretty in a kitchen.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Red. I got it at my wedding shower 13+ years ago. It's never even been taken out of the box. To be honest, I don't even know where it is. Crawlspace, maybe?
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Robin's egg blue- used a handful of times, but currently tucked away.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Red. I got it at my wedding shower 13+ years ago. It's never even been taken out of the box. To be honest, I don't even know where it is. Crawlspace, maybe?

That would drive me crazy. I'd at least give it away or sell it.