If you could eat one thing.............

Options

Replies

• jkovaleva
    jkovaleva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Banana cream pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate cookies. Pretty much any yummy desert.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I eat what I like whilst I count calories and don't count carbs at all so pretty much anything.
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I would say beer but I don't really count calories for beer anyway because it's too difficult with all the tasty independent craft beers that I like.

So instead I will say a huge plate of chilli nachos.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    A mexican restaurant full of chips, guacomole and salsa...LOL

Oh and a few Negro Modelos.
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Red velvet cake, goldfish, pizza.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, I reckon. Choc Chip Cheesecake on a Kingston base...
  • Escalade21
    Escalade21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hot buttermilk biscuits and pancakes
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Cups. <3
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I eat what I like whilst I count calories and don't count carbs at all so pretty much anything.

I don't think is about not moderating, it's about what would you like to not have to moderate.

When I am not moderating something it's not because I really want the type of food, so there isn't any one thing I wish I could have without calorie counting. I am lucky enough to have a high enough TDEE from being active to be able to fit pretty much anything that I really want into my day.

I would however love to be able to eat certain bread and cakes without feeling like I am going to choke to death/bloat to the size of a house because of the weird acid reflux reaction I get from certain products with yeast in.
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Country breakfast foods...like sausage and biscuits and bacon and gravy. I don't want that all the time...but when I do...Wow is that fattening!
  • trixxxeee
    trixxxeee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I'll have 2 slices of cheese pizza when we get it but could easily down 4 or 5 if I let myself.
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! <3
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Everything I eat I eat without counting calories.

But I suspect you mean what food would I make calorie free without changing anything else. Is it just a one off? Like I can eat this one food one time and it would be calorie free? Or would it be forever? Like I can pick one food that would never have calories again.

If it's a one off - baby back ribs
    If it's forever - olive oil
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    honestly theres these peanutbutter chocolate chunk cookie icecream sandwiches at the store i LOVE but they only sell them in like 10 packs or something close to that. Their only like 200-250 calories a piece totally doable, Besides the fact i eat the entire box and cant help it LOL.

Right now its be a big pack of those lol.

Most of what i crave is icecream and cookies- So if they had no calories forever id be a happy little skinny girl lol
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Burrito Bowls...Moe's, Chipotle, Q'doba, homemade.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of making booze calorie free, but considering the many other ill effects of over-consumption, perhaps it's for the best that it isn't.

yeah free calorie booze would likely lead to much more eating anyway if your thinking just calorie wise lol
  • trbixler40
    trbixler40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I don't think is about not moderating, it's about what would you like to not have to moderate.

When I am not moderating something it's not because I really want the type of food, so there isn't any one thing I wish I could have without calorie counting.

Then why did you comment?
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - Thorntons chocolates.