If you could eat one thing.............

Options

Replies

• RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    A big gooey cinnamon roll, and a pina colada. Or a whole pizza and a pina colada. Or Fettuccini alfredo. Or cheesecake. I could go on forever.
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Crunchy Cheetos
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,105 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    trbixler40 wrote: »
    I eat what I like whilst I count calories and don't count carbs at all so pretty much anything.

I don't think is about not moderating, it's about what would you like to not have to moderate.

When I am not moderating something it's not because I really want the type of food, so there isn't any one thing I wish I could have without calorie counting.

Then why did you comment?

@trbixler40 am I not allowed to respond? It seems to be a fairly non-serious thread, I am bored at work. Why do you care? My problem isn't that I want a particular food whilst I've been calorie counting, there are just days I want all the food regardless of what it is.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Lox with cream cheese on a toasted bagel and Salmiak Pastillen

• midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes...lots and lots of cupcakes.
  • charlenekemp07
    charlenekemp07 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A Mc Donalds burger meal, with extra chips and an oreo mc flurry
  • nballos77
    nballos77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos, cheesecake, and a brownie sundae, with Long Island Iced Teas or margaritas to drink.
  • msemiliejean
    msemiliejean Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake, nachos or tacos and margaritas!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Oh wait, just remembered. Cronuts from the stand just before the Canada pavilion in EPCOT. Oh man.
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Fish and chips with lots of tartar sauce and catsup or Boardwalk fries with vinegar and lots of catsup.
  • maggibailey
    maggibailey Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Right now an order of carne asada cheese fries from this place in San Diego. I don't want to share with the family and yes I meant to order the family size!
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My friend Jessica's lasagna. It may be 4000 calories? Not sure, but it is delicious! She makes everything from scratch, noodles, sauce, ricotta.
  • genghis54
    genghis54 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    any indian food
  • double_nn
    double_nn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Chick fil a.

I would ask my mom to cook the highlights of her usual dishes, which I avoid because they're calorie bombs (lasagna and stroganoff)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    General Tso Chicken

haven't touched the stuff since starting my diet 3 months ago. Think about it constantly.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    double_nn wrote: »
    Chick fil a.

I would ask my mom to cook the highlights of her usual dishes, which I avoid because they're calorie bombs (lasagna and stroganoff)

This is at least the third time I've seen someone mention lasagna on the forums today. I'm seriously going to have to request that my spouse make one soon.
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Heatwave doritos
  • jimenezgrace1298
    Options
    Chipotle....always Chipotle
  • tschno46
    tschno46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One box of blueberry muffins.
    OK, I can fantasize about it, even though I would feel like crap afterwards...