Why hasn't MFP improved?

Options

Replies

• shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    This tool literally operates the same exact way it did in 2011, with the exception that some features that were once free are now behind a pay wall.

That is not true. I have used MFP since 2012 and not one thing has been moved from the free version to behind a paywall. Everything behind a paywall is either an additional function to an existing feature or is a new feature. There are a couple things that no longer function properly, but they also do not function properly behind the paywall.
    For one, you used to be able to export your data for free.

• melissaulmen
    melissaulmen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I think that your suggestions are great ideas. Although if they were to be implemented, you would have to pay extra. I have always tracked my Whole Grains separately, and I suggested that they add that on the nutrition values, not sure if they do on the advanced version.
    I was trying to remember the other day where I first found MFP, I was thinking it was About.com but I am not positive.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I've never tried so I don't know but am I right MFP lets you close if 1200 gross? So if you are netting super low it will let you close? I think that's a flaw for sure.