Wii Fit Accuracy?

Options
Hi,

Has anyone had any inaccuracies with the wii fit? For example weight not matching up to the scales, sudden weight loss according to the wii etc ( it reckons I lost 7 pounds in one afternoon - oh if only). I was doing some yoga and halfway through it said I weighed different from last time, so I re weighed myself with supposedly 7 pounds lost. I drink a lot of water minimum of 10+ cups a day, and I had just done 30 day shred level 2, and was using the yoga to cool down and stretch as the dvd doesn't offer that much. Just wondering how everyone gets on with the wii fit overall :D

Replies

• j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    mine has stayed pretty consistent... are you using the extra legs for the board? another thing that might throw it off would be the clothes weight...

i've never had any trouble. love my wii fit plus!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Is the Wii Fit board on a flat surface? I have read on this board that you should also store it laying flat. I am not sure if storing it on its side somehow throws it off kilter. My Fit is a few years old and it always mirrors my regular bathroom scale.
  • GoddessAndraste
    Options
    Mine is always pretty accurate. And I always store it lying flat.
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It's confimed, It's officially gone crazy - it had my boyfriend as weighing 9 stone. I know he's slim, but not that slim! Shall try and re-calibrate it at somepoint in the near future