bed head

Options
lizziebeth1028
lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
Hi All, sticking to fun safe subjects today;)

I recently got my hair cut really short (having regrets already but it will grow back)! Anyway I was going for a fun, funky, messy bed head look and I just can't find a good hair product that will HOLD that look for me. Does anyone have any suggestions for hair products that hold the messy bed head look???????? Help! Instead of funky I got frumpy!!!!

Replies

• staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Got 2 Be
    or a brand actually called Bed Head
  • MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Look for Schwarzkopf OSIS+ Flexwax!
    Awesome product that doesn't dry and get crusty, keeps your hair mold-able all day.
    Love that stuff! :)
  • peacestar84
    Options
    A/G Concrete. I had my hair super short for like the last 8 years and it is the only product I liked.
  • lilcrittert
    Options
    big and sexy products
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    "bed head"... the name of this topic is soooo misleading!!!!
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    LOL you will get lots of post on this... we are girls after all! Yes it will grow back. I suffer from pre-med hair lost and I stay away from any heavy products. Which means no alchol in it. Enjoy your new look.... its fun to change things once in awhile
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Walk into your hairdressers and ask them. Different hair types respond differently to different products, they'll be able to tell you the best product for your hair type. I have hair that doesn't respond well to virtually anything, it just straightens out no matter what I put on it, o I went to my hairdreser and aked her, I now have one spray that actually holds my hair, and it's not anything anyone would actually reccomend outside of a hairdressers because it's just not a big name brand.