Moms Aiming to lose 50lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• CryCry1985
    CryCry1985 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 year old girl. I need to lose 100 lbs. I am starting fresh. My plan is to eat more veggies and reduce carbs and dairy. I also want to ride my bike more.
  • Phil413Strong
    Phil413Strong Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 -- my goal is to lose 50 pounds and gain my energy back. Would love positive friends to be on the same journey. Please add me.
  • JMMFP76
    JMMFP76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of two, goal is to lose 61.6lbs! Halfway there @ 31.6lbs lost, but lost steam and haven't had any more success in the last few months. In need of motivation!!
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Im a working mum of 3 and ive lost the willpower and have given up! I need to get back on track big time and shift these pounds,, anyone feel free to add me im a daily logger and could do with inspiration from u guys :)
  • mleppert01
    mleppert01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 pounds. I just recently started working out again and have been logging my food for about a week. Motivating and positive people with the same goals to be fit inspire me, so please add me.
  • aniax32016
    aniax32016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! First time posting
  • Rivuletcetera
    Rivuletcetera Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    IVF mama of a 2-year-old, halfway through to my goal of losing 50! Breastfeeding didn't melt the pounds, so I'm working on plan B. :)