Accountability buddy wanted

Options
I'm 34 and in reasonably good shape, but I would like to lose five kg. I run nearly daily, and I believe I know what it will take me to get to my goal over the next few months. I am not looking to start a diet that will change my life (I am a vegetarian, but not to lose weight), just a reasonable, negative energy balance.

I won't be able accurately count my calories (I typically eat lunch at the cafeteria and also eat out quite a bit), but I still have a pretty good sense for whether I am been eating too little, too much, or just about right, and I believe that I am able to be honest with myself about it. Now, I would like to make eating sensibly a daily habit, ideally by checking in with an accountability buddy. Could that be you?

I live in Finland and it might help if you're in a similar time zone - but that's not a must, perhaps it's more important that we have broadly similar goals and approaches.

Replies

• jedibeau82
    jedibeau82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also in search of friends to keep on track with. I'm 35 and am active daily (cycling, running and gym). I've been eating out way too often so my first goal is to knock that back to 1 meal out a week and to make lunches for work and dinner. Definitely not in the same time zone because I'm on the west coast of Canada.

I'm down to be a source of support on your journey.
  • miolmimi
    miolmimi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on the west coast of the US- also need accountability! I log everything daily and my diary is open to my friends. Add me if you like!