29 y/o ketogirl looking for new friends :]

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Krissy. I'm 29 and reside in Phoenix with my best friend, my boyfriend, and our dog Crowley & bunny Castiel.
I've been on this journey on and off for what feels like my whole life, but I got serious in April of 2015.
Through keto I've lost 36 lbs. I just restarted last week after being sick and only able to tolerate fruits and veggies. A few surgeries and lots of rest later, I'm back in the game.
Feel free to friend request me :]
I'm on this app daily and am looking for friends with different diet palms - you don't have to be keto.
Let's encourage each other and reach our goals!
My progress so far:
ghb7571mm75m.jpg

Replies

• gudemaru
    gudemaru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    30 year old keto lady here for you! Joined MFP a while back, but only used it as macro counter :)
    Currently with my husband of 8 years and trying to get healthier so I can have many more years with him.
    Just started keto about a month ago and able to stick with it. It's been difficult for me to stick to anything, but I'm all-in on this! Let's do it together! Sending friend request~
  • 1luckygal
    1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    gudemaru wrote: »
    30 year old keto lady here for you! Joined MFP a while back, but only used it as macro counter :)
    Currently with my husband of 8 years and trying to get healthier so I can have many more years with him.
    Just started keto about a month ago and able to stick with it. It's been difficult for me to stick to anything, but I'm all-in on this! Let's do it together! Sending friend request~

I'm 30 and just starting keto too! Feel free to friend me! :)
  • 1luckygal
    1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing work!
  • punkrocklove2008
    Options
    I used to use this app to keep track of calories, but have been looking into getting started with keto recently and would love to be friends :)

P.s. I love supernatural as well ;)
  • Ruthy161
    Ruthy161 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Been keto for 2 months and down 30 pounds. Recently started IF and love it. Feel free to follow, my diary is open so you can get some new food ideas maybe.
  • KimMesser319
    KimMesser319 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    29 also and just started keep about 2weeks ago. Lost 7 lbs so far. Need to lose another 50 for my wedding. Fiance is also on keto