Wednesday Chat

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Finally, it's Wednesday. At least it's not some kind of random holiday like cheese formed in long strings twisted together day.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Finally, it's Wednesday. At least it's not some kind of random holiday like cheese formed in long strings twisted together day.

Hater :lol:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Oh....look who's posting in BOTH my threads. Hmm....
  • dunnyflynn
    dunnyflynn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am not quite at my goal weight but my starting weight at the beginning of April was 170lb /12st 2lb/77kg and my current weight is 144lb / 10st 4lb/65.5kg. Interestingly I am 5ft 2 and am not easily fitting into size 8-10 clothes depending on the shops.
    I need to get my bra size measured properly but I have gone from a 34E bra to now (I think) a 32D. My waist is about 28inches, Hips 38inches, Each thigh 22 inches. I have lost 6 inches off each of my waist and hips, which I am really happy about. I have been regularly going to the gym 5 days per week (2 PT sessions, 2 spin classes plus one other).

My first goal weight is to reach 10 stone/140lbs and I am so close now, only 4lbs to go! My next goal will be to reach 9 1/2 stone.

It is really interesting, technically I am still classified as overweight even though I can fit into size 8 clothes (depending on the shop) and its all because of my height. I haven't fit this size for 20 years, and feel really good. 2 years ago I got down to 10 stone 1b but only got down to a size 10 and I didn't really exercise that much.

Every day now people are commenting on how much weight I have lost and how good I am looking. It makes me feel so good and motivated to stay on track. I am hoping to reach my ultimate goal before Xmas!
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Ummmmm.....
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Uhh, hello.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Uhh, hello.

Oh, hey!
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    dunnyflynn wrote: »
    I am not quite at my goal weight but my starting weight at the beginning of April was 170lb /12st 2lb/77kg and my current weight is 144lb / 10st 4lb/65.5kg. Interestingly I am 5ft 2 and am not easily fitting into size 8-10 clothes depending on the shops.
    I need to get my bra size measured properly but I have gone from a 34E bra to now (I think) a 32D. My waist is about 28inches, Hips 38inches, Each thigh 22 inches. I have lost 6 inches off each of my waist and hips, which I am really happy about. I have been regularly going to the gym 5 days per week (2 PT sessions, 2 spin classes plus one other).

My first goal weight is to reach 10 stone/140lbs and I am so close now, only 4lbs to go! My next goal will be to reach 9 1/2 stone.

It is really interesting, technically I am still classified as overweight even though I can fit into size 8 clothes (depending on the shop) and its all because of my height. I haven't fit this size for 20 years, and feel really good. 2 years ago I got down to 10 stone 1b but only got down to a size 10 and I didn't really exercise that much.

Every day now people are commenting on how much weight I have lost and how good I am looking. It makes me feel so good and motivated to stay on track. I am hoping to reach my ultimate goal before Xmas!

But what color are your toenails painted right now?
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Uhh, hello.

Oh, hey!

How doth thine Wednesday goeth so far?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    It goeth well, thanks. LOL
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    Awesome!
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    For some reason I am not super excited to be posting in this today
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    atjep62dmyyo.gif
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Do it tomorrow, then.

Careful...I know ways of punishing you
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Whaddup whaddup?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Do it tomorrow, then.

Can I watch?
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Do it tomorrow, then.

Can I watch?

I will be selling tickets...$3 a piece
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Omg the whole way through this page I was like "wth, don't these people know it's Tuesday?"

Oops...

LMAO....Well at least you didn't think it was Thursday