Biggest loser DVD's, how to log?

Options
I am using the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and Power Sculpt DVD. What I am wondering is how to log them into my exercise diary, I don't have a HRM and don't have the money for one either so any help would be great!

Replies

• Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    1st off all : cardio max is AWESOME!! Good choice

I log it as circuit trianing
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I always logged cardio max as high impact aerobics.
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I've only done the cardio max & I logged it at High impact aerobics. after I got my HRM it was pretty close, usually within 50ish calories.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Before I had a HRM ($30 at Kmart, btw), I logged it under circuit training and when I got the HRM, I realized MFP's calculation was fairly accurate.
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Tahnks for asking this question. I am doing cardio max also and have been wondering what to log it as. i wish they had some of the more popular DVD's on here!
  • ZekeandKyliesMom
    ZekeandKyliesMom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

Yeah it is pretty awesome, and brutal, or maybe I am just a wuss. Lol, I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this DVD.
  • ZekeandKyliesMom
    ZekeandKyliesMom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any ideas about the power sculpt dvd?

I am hoping I can eventually get tough enough to work through them both in 1 workout and just make it a full hour that way when I am doing the Power Sculpt my heart rate is already up there and I am burning more calories.