College girl looking to make motivation group!

Options
Hey guys! I currently started at a university and I'm looking to make friends around 18-25 to lose weight with and motivate each other. Losing weight can be hard but friends always make it easier!

Replies

• jennifergiordano12
    Options
    I graduated college in 2016 but looking for friends to help motivate one another too !
  • Edamatcha
    Edamatcha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined, I'm 19 and currently going into my second year of uni!
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join?
    I just started my bachelor and I'm trying to lose around 7-9 kg.
    I would love to find some motivation from someone who is going through the same and would love to give some of this inspiration back
  • jasonmga
    jasonmga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all!! Been through my bachelors and masters.. I started later in my life but the worst part was just studying and studying and not working out! Got to stay motivated even through finals week!! Instead of those energy drinks go work out a little bit...
  • GoodrichFalbe
    GoodrichFalbe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Last semester of college and looking to lose about 50 lbs
  • hattiesawyer
    hattiesawyer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm 17 but I'm 18 in 2 months. I am currently in year 12 in Australia and am looking for motivation pals as well
  • genuinelyjenalynn
    Options
    I'm 26...am I too old now?
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the Best, Feel free to add me!!
  • caralynne94
    caralynne94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in my last year of college, 23, and looking for a group to help motivate me!
    Wassup y'all??
  • zara1296
    zara1296 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I’m 19- In college to be a PA! Add me! Looking for motivation and looking to cheer my friends on!:)
  • tkirkpatrick2009
    Options
    26 here in south central pa, always looking for friends for motivation and to motivate also! Feel free to add me
  • JoannyRodriguez1
    Options
    Count me in!!