Girlies losing 30-50lb!

Options
Looking for a close group of ladies (probably no more than 20) that can form close friendships and trust to motivate each other to shed those pounds. Ideal member is positive, caring and loyal. We can have a team name and signature, chart each others' progress with weekly weigh ins, and inspire each other as much as possible. Cant wait to set this up ladies, HERE COME THE GIRLS :)

Replies

• deedsr
    deedsr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • Ambie213
    Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a group to join... I have about 25-30lbs to lose to be at my goal weight - will that be okay?
  • nikniki
    nikniki Posts: 21
    Options
    I would like to join I need motivation... I'm looking to lose around 35 pounds or so
  • dimond1610
    Options
    i would love to join. im workign towards losing 30lbs(:
  • kvaldez95
    Options
    i am in forshure!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for fellow motivators! I have found wonderful support here but the more the merrier! I am a little less than 1/2 way to my goal with 40lbs more to go so count me in :-)
  • helloimangela
    Options
    I'd love to join! Motivation is key! :)
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have more than 50- but I'd be interested!
  • sanmacks
    Options
    Sign me up please. I don't have anyone right now.
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Id love to join too, mainly use this forum in the evenings but do pop on and off in daytime. Ive lost just over a stone so far and my total goal is another 28lbs but taking it 7lb mini goals at a time xx
  • Jeffnjo
    Jeffnjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also!! I would like to lose 35-40 pounds. Thanks
  • ohchansey
    ohchansey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :) I definitely need some motivation and support. I've got around 40 lbs to lose, so a few steps at a time it is.
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I would like to lose 30-35 pounds.
  • meganotravels
    meganotravels Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join as well.. though i have about 60 pounds left to lose.
  • MUMMY2BAILEY
    Options
    Hi my names teresa, tessy to friends i'm a good friend of chrissys who told me about this link, i use myfitness pal every evening and like chrissy come on sometimes during the day, i want to lose at least 6 stone as i'm getting married in febuary in jamaica. it would be lovely to be in this private group to give surport and alse recieve surport up to now i have lost 2 stone exactly (weighed my self today) GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE WITH LOSING WEIGHT WE CAN DO IT :OD XXXXX
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would like to join.
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Well I think you have your 20 :) ha ha!
    I would join too but there are plenty of people here.
    I think I've got about 26lbs to go roughly. I'm 24 and 5'8" so my goal weight will hopefully be around the 140 mark.

I've had a few friends from MFP and have even deleted a few of them from complete lack of motivation to lose their own weight, let alone support and inspire their fellow friends!
    I'd be looking for people on here who are the same as what you are looking for, friendly, caring, supportive and very motivated to lose this weight!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I'd like to join! I love this site and enjoy logging on every day and commenting on everyone's progress, and their progress motivates me to try even harder!

I'm 25 (26 soon) and trying to get down to 120 after my highest weight of 150-160. I just started this a month ago and have surprisingly stuck with it which shows how much more dedicated i am with this. this is the first time I'm doing this the "right way" so I'm hoping it proves to be successful.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join ya too, if you don't have too many!! I'm on MFP daily and would love to motivate and get motivated!!
  • tsaenz09
    tsaenz09 Posts: 30
    Options
    I would love to join if there is room! I think this is a great idea! Support and motivation is key to losing weight!