No WAY!

Options
RKA625
RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
I weighed myself today, and I am 164.5!!!

I thought the # was wrong, it HAD to be, so I weighed myself again, and again, and again. All 164.5

I know some could just be daily fluctuation, but I haven't been under 170 since before I got pregnant with baby #1. Even then Imy lowest was 169!

I don't feel like I LOOK like I've lost weight. I tried on some smaller pants that I haven't fit into and they fit! They are the same size (as in the #) as my old ones, but I think they ran small because I could never fit into them and button them without not being able to breathe! And I'm wearing them today! :drinker:

Replies

• RKA625
    Options
    I weighed myself today, and I am 164.5!!!

I thought the # was wrong, it HAD to be, so I weighed myself again, and again, and again. All 164.5

I know some could just be daily fluctuation, but I haven't been under 170 since before I got pregnant with baby #1. Even then Imy lowest was 169!

I don't feel like I LOOK like I've lost weight. I tried on some smaller pants that I haven't fit into and they fit! They are the same size (as in the #) as my old ones, but I think they ran small because I could never fit into them and button them without not being able to breathe! And I'm wearing them today! :drinker:
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    Thats amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Keep up the great WORK!!!!!!!!!
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job then!!!! The proof is in the pudding. :-D I can't wait to try on my old shorts that haven't fit in awhile.

Congrats!!!!
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Yay!!!

Congrats!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    That is awesome! Such a wonderful feeling seeing a number on the scale that you have seen in a long time! Great job!!!!:drinker:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i am excited for you! :bigsmile:
    if i were you, i'd go to goodwill (or a real store) and try on lots of clothes. :glasses:
    buy something cute i do not need.:blushing:

robin:heart:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    SWEET! I'm SO happy for you!!!!:drinker:
    Celebrate tonight!!! :drinker:
  • RKA625
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really don't feel like I look thinner, but people at work yesterday said I do.

I keep doubting myself and thinking "maybe I did fit into these pants before, but I just didn't wear them" :frown: . They were buried under all of my other pants that don't fit, in a bottom drawer. I guess I feel like it's too good to be true. lol.

I don't want to let myself bask in the glory until I KNOW it's not a fluke of the scale or something.
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Way to go, keep up the good work!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    boy can i relate to the scale fluke.:frown:
    yesterday morning, i weighed less than ever. in fact, 2 lbs less than today! :frown: and i ate 200 cals less than i should have yesterday (cause i was "scared" of results like i ended up getting anyway)!

:ohwell: oh well, i'll try to do good today too.

robin:heart:
  • RKA625
    Options
    ^ That's what I'm afraid of. I am afraid tomorrow I'll wake up and be back to 170 or something. I ate a lot of cals yesterday, but I didn't go over. I had BK salad for supper, I even had a snicker king size ice cream bar because DH picked me up one at the gas station! :embarassed:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    yes.
    we need to keep in mind that the scale # is not that important.:indifferent:
    but it'd so hard cause of the little lift i got yesterday morning and u got this morning!

:noway: i guess that's one of the reasons "they" say we should only mount our scales once per week. :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: (i do it a couple times per day. every time i'm naked in my bathroom):laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! :drinker:
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really don't feel like I look thinner, but people at work yesterday said I do.

I keep doubting myself and thinking "maybe I did fit into these pants before, but I just didn't wear them" :frown: . They were buried under all of my other pants that don't fit, in a bottom drawer. I guess I feel like it's too good to be true. lol.

I don't want to let myself bask in the glory until I KNOW it's not a fluke of the scale or something.
    well tell ya what K...I actually don't feel smaller myself sometimes, I KNOW I am because the scales says so!:laugh: But sometimes we have to let our mind catch up....have you pulled out your trusty tape measure yet? So much more a friend than the scale at times!:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • Summarain
    Options
    That is great! I cant WAIT to get under 170lbs. I havent seen the 160's since before I had my 3 year old!!!!!:grumble:

Good for you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    That's great. Awesome. Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing your success.:happy:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!