What's your favorite flavor? :)

Options
i love woodsy, spicy and earthy foods like mushrooms, pea shoots, cinnamon and nutmeg, bitter melon, dark chocolate, coffee, okra, squashes, and dark, murky red wine.
what's your favorite flavor in food?

Replies

• lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    First thought when I read this heading? Boy, boy is my favorite flavor :)

All kidding aside, I like the salty-sweet combo, as well as the spicy flavors
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    haha lindsay, good first choice =p

i'm gonna go with spicy as well, in particular food like Chicken Tikka Masala or Chicken Curry are amazing
  • LisaWrob9803
    Options
    Extra spicy!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I am totally into the savory thing. Though if you ask me what my favorite flavor of sweet treat it would be dark chocolate. I also love chili flavors, garlic, cucumbers, melon and berries. I like very fresh flavors too. Just depends on my mood.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    GARLIC!!!!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Cherry!
  • twink44
    twink44 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Umami...like a crispy crusted wood-fired pizza with a light amount of roasted garlic, woody mushrooms, some salty parmesan and asiago, drizzled with truffle oil. A hearty red wine and for dessert a wee bit of cognac with a dark salty chocolate truffle.
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    anything with cinnamon <3

i prefer salty/nutty/earthy flavors
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My favorite flavors depend upon what the food is. For example, if it's pie, I like cherry. If it's jam, I like apricot. If it's fresh fruit, I like pineapple. If it's the holidays, I like a warm cinamony pumpkin spice. If it's dinner, then hot and spicy for me!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Umami...like a crispy crusted wood-fired pizza with a light amount of roasted garlic, woody mushrooms, some salty parmesan and asiago, drizzled with truffle oil. A hearty red wine and for dessert a wee bit of cognac with a dark salty chocolate truffle.

You have just typed out my dream dinner!! HA :love:
  • callmecorinne
    Options
    buffalo wing sauce. i will put it anything and everything. best spicy flavor everrrr.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    LEMON!! Anything lemon is yummy.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Pungent.
    (So, spinach and blue cheese salad with garlic dressing; Roasted mushrooms with balsamic vinegar; black beans with red wine vinegar and radishes; apples with blue cheese; pesto)
  • twink44
    twink44 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We had exchange students from Japan who are daughters for life. Enjoy your trip.
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Does salt count as a flavour?
  • lizbollini
    Options
    I cook ALOT with garlic :) But, I use red wine vinegar with lots of my meals (especially with my salad dressings). Lemon and lime juices are a couple of my favs too :)