30 Day Shred before and after pictures

Options
Evotchka
Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
So a little more than 30 days ago I started the Jillian Micheals DVD called 30 day shred. I missed one day because I was out of town. I tried to stay within my calorie limit which didn't always work out but I never went over too too much. I did 10 days at each level, every morning after getting up I would slip on my shoes and do my workout and here are my results!
That I stuck with it the whole way through is partly thanks to this beautiful group of people: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/304358-jm-30-day-shred but partly also, and I say that without trying to brag, my dedication. That was the first thing I ever finished and really did without cheating and I think you can see that it worked. Sorry about the quality in the before shots. My phone went a little crazy :)

EDIT: Forgot to put my height in: I'm 5'9 tall.
Weight:
148.7 --> 144.5 (-4.2 lbs)
Waist:
29 in --> 28 in (-1 in)
Hips:
36 in --> 34 (-2 in!)
Thighs:
24 in --> 22 in (-2 in)
Calves:
15 --> 15 (-0 in)
Upperarm:
11 in --> 10 in (-1 in)
before:
IMG_1149.jpg
after:
IMG_1250.jpg

before:
IMG_1151.jpg
after:
IMG_1251.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg
before:
IMG_1153.jpg
after:
IMG_1257.jpg
IMG_1265.jpg

Replies

• JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good job! way to go! Keep up the good work
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Looking *whistle* good!! Way to go :D:D:D
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    you look great! nicely done :)
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    You look great! I am in the middle of the 30DS, unfortuantely I have not done it daily. Great job and dedication!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    That is awesome results!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    awesome results! How tall are you by the way?
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really firmed and toned up! And the fact that it happened in just a month, really goes to show you what hard work, dedication and MFP can do. You are amazing! And, you will never really apprecaite how much those Before and After pictures motivate others.

For you, they motivate you to continue going when the going is rough.

For us, we can see that adding just a little bit more exercise and discipline when we get to our goal - that we can exceed what we would never think possible.

Thank you!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • skinnerc1
    Options
    I am waiting on my DVD coming in the post and seeing those pictures I just can't wait 2 get started...hopefully i will be as dedicated as you
  • veronica218
    Options
    awesome job....
  • kristint1028
    Options
    you look great! congrats
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I got it for my birthday in April (after my foot surgery) & can't wait to try it out after I get the okay from my doctor.
  • Donnaporter14
    Options
    OMG! I have the 30DS and I have never stuck to it. I am now at the point where I can say that I have somewhere before 5 to 10 lbs to lose. However, I know that muscle ways more than fat so I want to shred inches. With your before and after pictures I now know why I bought it and why I should go back to it again. Tommorrow will start my 30DS. Thank you.
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I have 6 days left of the shred. I took before pics (bleh), and will be taking after pics too! You look GREAT!
  • ItsFinallyTime
    Options
    Great Job! I just have one question! I too purchased the 30 Day Shred and I was just wondering how many times you did each workout? What was your scheduling for doing all three in the 30 days?
    Thanks!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • MrsVagus
    MrsVagus Posts: 82
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done...:flowerforyou:
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Well done. :drinker:
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    GREAT FANTASTIC JOB!!!! YOU LOOK A-M-A-ZING!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!