really need help!

Options
I recently started doing the ten minute solution dvds on netflix....so far i have done ten minutes of the fat blasting one and the kickbox bootcamp.....However my hrm does not tell me how many calories i have burned.....Can anyone help me figure this out? either from personal experience or research PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    can you google a website that you can enter your HR and weight and possible get some estimates?? I'll google too and see what I find out and let ya know?!!!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    maybe something like this? http://exercise.about.com/cs/fitnesstools/l/blcalorieburn.htm

Not sure if this will help.
  • ekicinsk
    ekicinsk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I <3 the kickboxing one. You should netflix kickboxing for dummies, its the same lady.

I don't have a HRM so I always have to estimate things. I did a bit of research on how much the "average" person should burn and based on that, came out to about 100 per 10 mins for me (at 160ish) I always estimate on the low side and then if it turns out I'm starving/feeling underfed later in the day, I have a little more food in case in underestimated by too much
  • 44longcopse
    44longcopse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, if I were you I would put it down as aerobics and just put the amount of time you did it and this should record roughly how many calories you burnt. Hope this helps.