Newbie and at my heaviest

Hey everyone! Today is day 1 in the journey to take back control. I am officially at my heaviest and I am determined to make a change. I'm loving MFP so far! Have a great day!

Replies

• ccraft05
    ccraft05 Posts: 1 Member
    "At my heaviest" is a hard thing to admit but I'm also there and determined to never say that again! Hopefully I will stay strong for this journey!
  • rashell167
    rashell167 Posts: 23 Member
    Yay! It's a big first step, but MFP has honestly made it possible for to get where I am. I started almost 3 months ago pretty much at my heaviest as well, 3 months later I feel good and have created a new lifestyle and some new hobbies. You can do it. If it's your time to succeed you will stick with it. You can add me as a friend if you'd like I try to post regularly, log everyday and my food diary is open for viewing. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • trustinghim35
    trustinghim35 Posts: 2 Member
    I also started using MFP about a weekago, and yes, I was at my heaviest too. This is a great app and I am shedding off my unwanted pounds!
  • All started at thier haviest, i was getting tired of hearing: woah hahah what happen , dude, look how fat you are, haha" ...i am tired of this, geuss you are Too; have a great one dude
  • Fatmuscleguy
    Fatmuscleguy Posts: 20 Member
    When I started last December I was just slightly under my heaviest.The past year I lost 30lbs...gained 20 back and have restarted the process of losing it again.It is tough to stick with healthy eating and exercise,at least for me.The app is a great tool for losing weight if you are honest with your diary entries.A food scale is a good investment as well.Good luck!
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Keep that determination and good luck on your journey.
  • vailym8
    vailym8 Posts: 1 Member
    Smash it mate, we all start somewhere!
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    I guess many of us started at our heaviest. I, too, was at my heaviest 61 days ago and have lost 14.2 lbs. I wish all of you success in your new journey.
  • alonzomartinez222
    alonzomartinez222 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    Thank you all very much for your words of encouragement!!!!
  • Dmunyan2693
    Dmunyan2693 Posts: 31 Member
    Alonzo, you can do this. Good luck...
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You can definitely do this! Just take it one day at a time (or even one meal at a time). We are all here for support and motivation. Feel free to add me! :)