Does anybody agree

Options
2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    It depends on what it is. Some things an apology will never suffice. I forgive pretty easy accept two things.. leaving empty milk jug in the fridge and eating the last brownie.
  • leasy1
    leasy1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    They mean nothing especially if someone has said or done something to intentionally hurt me.
    I can forgive but I will not forget how you made me feel.
    Nah shove it up your jacksie and go take your apologies to someone who cares.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If someone said/did something that hurt me, but NOT with the intention of hurting me and then apologised and was sincerely sorry, I would forgive them in a second. Especially if it was someone I really cared about. But if they did It on purpose with the clear intent of hurting me, I'm not sure. They may have to prove their sincerity.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I apologize for chit I do, haven't done and things I'm about to do.

It's good to keep 'em guessing.

.... and always ask: do you accept my apology?

If they say: yes .... just take it as permission to do it again.
  • LindsayGiven1982
    LindsayGiven1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks mates for your replies. Huge help for me
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    There's a lot that can play into this... is it the first time this happened or is the same person apologizing for the same thing over and over? Was it something said during the heat of the moment or was it obvious they said it to hurt you? I can't never say I'll never forgive or I'll always forgive. It just depends on the situation.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    There's a lot that can play into this... is it the first time this happened or is the same person apologizing for the same thing over and over? Was it something said during the heat of the moment or was it obvious they said it to hurt you? I can't never say I'll never forgive or I'll always forgive. It just depends on the situation.

It was pretty obvious his intention was to hurt
  • jasonwest9111
    jasonwest9111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I totally agree , it's the story of my life!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

It was pretty obvious his intention was to hurt

That's *kitten* up.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Thanks mates for your replies. Huge help for me

ITS LIKE DEJAVU... WTF