New mom to lose 80pounds looking for friends

Options
Hey guys I just had a baby 2 weeks ago and about to start my weight loss journey. I was overweight before I got pregnant which means I have so much more to lose now. I am breastfeeding my precious baby boy but looking to lose about 80pounds before he turns 1.

I am really looking for people who will motivate me and push me to keep logging in and keep going. I will do my best to be supportive too.

Replies

• mila180
    mila180 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Evening. I would love to be friends on here. I love seeing people work towards their goal and succeed. I'm also looking to lose about 80 pounds so think this would be the perfect encouragement.
  • kaylajones889
    kaylajones889 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this also I would like to add you but to be honest since i am new to this I'm not sure I'll be perfect but I'm willing to try!
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am working on losing 100+ pounds. Feel free to add. I am always looking for more friends on here who are working on the same amount of weight loss.
  • ystuart8
    ystuart8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great add me as a friend and we can start this journey together
  • ckmugyenyi
    ckmugyenyi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also aiming to lose about 80 pounds over the next year. I've never joined a group, but there's always a first time! I'll add you as a friend.
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom too...i have 2 way older kids and a 5w old. I'm nursing as well, i also started over weight and need to lose about 50lbs. Add me if you want.
  • Tneal44
    Tneal44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom too...i have 2 way older kids and a 5w old. I'm nursing as well, i also started over weight and need to lose about 50lbs. Add me if you want.

Feel free to Add me im also looking for friends and New Member
  • mrsnew0man
    mrsnew0man Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am EBF-ing my 6-week-old and want to be healthier. I gained 60+ lbs during pregnancy. My goal is to eventually be under 200 lbs, but would love to lose 25 lbs by Christmas. I've never participated in a group for something like this before, but would love some friends and encouragement! Please add me!