Pants falling down while exercising?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    cb2bslim wrote: »
    I didn't want to waste money on the downsizing. I had some diaper pins I used for exercise pants. I purchased exercise clothes when I went from xl to medium. Second hand stores for rest. 99 cent sale days helped out a lot. You look hard enough, you'll even find name brands with original tags.

Thank you! It's always a steal when I find name brand shirts while bargain shopping.
  • nw623
    nw623 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are a mind reader! I was thinking the same thing today. I was thinking of going to the bargain/clearance section of a department store to get some workout pants. I also might consider investing in a belt for my jeans and everything else. Congrats on your weightless. Keep up the awesome progress! :D
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    nw623 wrote: »
    You are a mind reader! I was thinking the same thing today. I was thinking of going to the bargain/clearance section of a department store to get some workout pants. I also might consider investing in a belt for my jeans and everything else. Congrats on your weightless. Keep up the awesome progress! :D

Aww thanks! It really is a small predicament when you need new clothes but have bills to pay first!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,906 Member
    Options
    I pick up stuff at places like Target, Big W, and K-Mart (Australia) where the clothing is cheap ... I can get exercise tights, for example, for <$10.

I also pick up stuff at the collection of Op Shops (thrift shops) like Salvos, Vinnies, and Red Cross in the area where I work. I've got some great workout clothes there for <$5 ... brand name stuff and everything. :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    some cheap in between workout wear until you reach maintenance would be the safest, least embarrassing way to go. Sure staples, pins and belts are options but I find when clothes are too big, nothing really helps, especially when you are exercising.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I pick up stuff at places like Target, Big W, and K-Mart (Australia) where the clothing is cheap ... I can get exercise tights, for example, for <$10.

I also pick up stuff at the collection of Op Shops (thrift shops) like Salvos, Vinnies, and Red Cross in the area where I work. I've got some great workout clothes there for <$5 ... brand name stuff and everything. :)

I can't wait to go scrounge for bargain clothes! :smiley:
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    some cheap in between workout wear until you reach maintenance would be the safest, least embarrassing way to go. Sure staples, pins and belts are options but I find when clothes are too big, nothing really helps, especially when you are exercising.

Very true!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Soundd like a great NSV....for everyone.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Soundd like a great NSV....for everyone.

It is a great NSV :smile:
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Fabletics has this 2 for $24 deal, two bottoms for $24. They have the best workout bottoms ever, particularly the Salar style.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    Fabletics has this 2 for $24 deal, two bottoms for $24. They have the best workout bottoms ever, particularly the Salar style.

She can just rock it and make sure to wear cutie undies.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    ccruz985 wrote: »

That's a great deal. Thank you for sharing :smiley:
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Capsule wardrobesare a thing. Ie buy the very minimumto look good. 1 or 2 pair work pants 4 shirts that work with both pants, 2 workout outfits, 1 pair jeans. Buy on sale buy a tad small and only things you need now.