... you might be addicted to MFP.

Options

Replies

• suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I knew I was addicted to MFP when I interupted activities on a very good date to log my meals and "exercise" before midnight! :love:
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you might be addicted to MFP if.... you make profiles for all of your friends even if they have no idea you made them one!!

THAT"S CREEPY.:huh:

LOL
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Addiction can have its place. :noway: :bigsmile: MFP over FB anyday-hands dowwwwwwwn ya'll!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    this is a great topic!!!! love it!!!!

You may be addicted to MFP if you HAVE to exercise just to see your calories go up....yeah, you may be just a tad addicted!

or

You might be addicted to MFP if....you relay what your friends are doing ie....'Did you know, dear that so and so is doing soooo good. He /she just burned 593 cals running...I am so happy for them' and hubby replies ,' WHO the hell is so and so?????' Happens all the time......just sayin.....

I totally do both of these!!!
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    you might be addicted to MFP if.... you make profiles for all of your friends even if they have no idea you made them one!!

THAT"S CREEPY.:huh:

durrr :)
  • esme_gooshy
    esme_gooshy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love this Post!!!

You might be addicted to MFP when you look at what other
    people are replying to as far as Topics.
    This is how I got to this Topic. Lol

Or

You might be addicted to MFP when you make sure you tracked everything
    Once the sun has gone down to make sure you've logged
    Everything .

Or

You might be addicted to MFP when you are looking at other Individuals Food Diary
    For a Meal Plan.

Lol. Funny Topic. Luv MFP
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    when you dictate which restaurant you go to based on if MFP has the calorie info or not... (my hubby hates it but has been a good sport non the less LOL )
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

That's hilarious!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    when set your home page to MFP, you may be addicted
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    If your friends start looking at you weird because you just asked them for the 25th time to join MFP because its "fun"......
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    When you have to ask the IA at your work to open the firewall to NOT block MFP, you might be addicted.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    When your wife asks if you wanna fool around and you tell her to hold on just a minute so you can log your last meal, you may be addicted to MFP
  • AllieB
    AllieB Posts: 73
    Options
    If immediately after "sexy time" you roll over, grab your smartphone and log it, you might be addicted to MFP.
    hahaha thats great
  • AllieB
    AllieB Posts: 73
    Options
    when you dictate which restaurant you go to based on if MFP has the calorie info or not... (my hubby hates it but has been a good sport non the less LOL )

I do the same thing!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You might be addicted to MFP if you get pissed of that your kids ask you for meals while you are trolling the message boards!
  • lyanson
    lyanson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When u go to a dinner party and ask how many calories are in the main entre...you might be addicted to MFP.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    you might be addicted to MFP if you check the recent posts and my topics MORE than you do acutal work... at work.. and you have PLENTY to do.....heh.....
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I DEFINITELY spend more time on MFP than on FB! LOL! I didn't realize it until I saw this Topic. :) All the time spend here is definitely worth it!!!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    If immediately after "sexy time" you roll over, grab your smartphone and log it, you might be addicted to MFP.

Never thought of that.....thanks!!!!!!! :love:

ha! sexy time! love it. we call it "private time"
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    If your kitchen scale runs out of batteries and you start freaking out that you might starve... you might be an MFP addict.