UK - Scotland, Motivation Needed

Options
Hi all, I'm just about to start my weightloss journey after baby no 2. Although I didn't gain too much weight while pregnant, it seems to just keep going on and I'm only ten weeks postpartum! Breastfeeding hasn't touched the weight, it's just making me hungrier nd I've been going for the quick sugary fixes. I'm now 4 stone above my preferred weight and a very odd shape. Hoping to find others in the same situation or anyone else who needs motivation too to add me as a friend to help me keep going while I help them keep going too.

Replies

• martha9086
    martha9086 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm UK aswell
  • bluejaiye20
    bluejaiye20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 11 weeks postpartum with baby #2 in California, here. Breastfeeding never worked as far as weight loss for me. Gained 50lbs this time, lost 20 by 6 weeks postaprtum naturally. Started working out on treadmill 4 weeks ago 4-5days/week for 45 mins. 7lbs lost since working out but waist is much smaller and overall shape coming back. Looking to lose last 15-20lbs through old fashioned diet and exercise. Exclusively breastfeeding and plan to continue exclusively to 6 months and non exclusively to 18+months like I did with baby #1. Biggest hurdle nowadays is fitting in a kick-*kitten* workout with an infant :)

Looking forward to adding you
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me north east uk
  • Ellie_ICANDOTHIS
    Options
    Hello! Im based in NW England. I had my first baby 18months ago, back to pre-pregnancy weight - but I was about 8kg overweight to begin with. Now my shape has changed, feel very flabby, especially round the middle! Ive just joined today, eat healthily but no idea about portion control! Would be nice to give each other motivation! Feel free to add me x
  • AnnieM_C
    AnnieM_C Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! 6 weeks postpartum after c-section. Feel free to add me
  • sant7012
    sant7012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...I'm in Scotland.
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Also from Scotland, happy to add anyone :)
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm in Edinburgh, also happy to have friends in the same country :) (though I've not had a baby)
  • Golfer_Jim
    Golfer_Jim Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Livingston and add me if you want