PMS SUCKS

Options
Damn hormones! Been doing GREAT for 2 months and today it's cold, overcast and just crappy, which makes me crave carbs alread....and then to be PMSy too?! ARGH! :grumble:

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Damn hormones! Been doing GREAT for 2 months and today it's cold, overcast and just crappy, which makes me crave carbs alread....and then to be PMSy too?! ARGH! :grumble:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Fight it off! Its really yucky here too upstate NY....I returned here from Georgia UGH! ...I could walk year round there...Here no way Jose....freezing and gloomy and yes on PMS days its plain horrid...
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    AMEN
  • krashandburn
    Options
    I know what you mean...it was 20 degrees this morning in Florida and it is NOT normal for Florida to be THAT cold. I was fairly irritated also and VERY cold. It will all be over soon though...just keep moving not only to lose weight but to stay warm...:smile:
  • Bunny001
    Options
    Yersterday in Pa. it was freezing. I bundled up and went for a walk, I could only walk for about 15 minutes cause my face was so cold!! I went out later in the day and walked another 15 minutes UGH!!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    pretty darn cold here in Ontario Canada toooooooo.............burrrrrrrrrrr

PMS does suck......I'm not regular and when I had a gain of 3 lbs I nearly cried.....until I realized what it was!!!!!!

K
  • GlassKisses
    Options
    Ooh I've been there. Not fun. :noway:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i read, to help PMS, eat a banana! :noway:
    The vitamin B6 it
    contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect
    your mood.

~if you try it, let me know if it helps!

robin:heart:
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    i read, to help PMS, eat a banana! :noway:
    The vitamin B6 it
    contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect
    your mood.

~if you try it, let me know if it helps!

robin:heart:

Interesting....I will buy bananas today and let you know if it worked!!
  • AlysaDixon
    Options
    Yuck... PMS...... Im not Regular and so when I get it....... Watch out...... I actually feel bad for my boyfriend..... poor guy~~~

My PMS comes with the headaces and everything..... Yuck.........

I do find that walking helps tho!!

And even in the unusual cold weather we have been experiencing..... Walking is a must just to keep my boyfriend at home..... im intollerable.... lol I know I know :sad: Wah Wah Wah