pbandwine wrote: »
    Post workout selfie
    7td79bau23m5.jpg

Damn!
  • TroysBucket
    TroysBucket Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Great idea...and the filters are out of control these days—be who we are is not good enough for some. You’re rocking
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    2a7xd7mdk2aq.jpg
    Trail running earlier this week: sweaty, grimy and happy!

Hey Hey with the Monkees!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @pbandwine wrote: »
    Post workout selfie
    7td79bau23m5.jpg

I volunteer as tribute for your safety belt.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Runner1393 wrote: »
    Post an all natural workout picture. I am yet to see a selfie thread that doesn’t involve filters or makeup! Neither are bad, just not necessary. I know I feel best after a workout when i probably look the worst, but who GAF. So many beauts on here, not enough confidence. Coming from a woman who used to feel like she couldn’t leave the house without makeup....you don’t need it! You’re all beautiful. Embrace it.

i work out after work... so i have make up on... washing my face before i workout just so i'm not judged on wearing makeup when i work out seems unnecessary to me...
  • Runner1393
    Runner1393 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Post an all natural workout picture. I am yet to see a selfie thread that doesn’t involve filters or makeup! Neither are bad, just not necessary. I know I feel best after a workout when i probably look the worst, but who GAF. So many beauts on here, not enough confidence. Coming from a woman who used to feel like she couldn’t leave the house without makeup....you don’t need it! You’re all beautiful. Embrace it.

i work out after work... so i have make up on... washing my face before i workout just so i'm not judged on wearing makeup when i work out seems unnecessary to me...

Who is judging you? The point of this post was to get people to feel comfortable in their own skin, not to judge people who wears makeup. I don’t wear it anymore but that’s more for spiritual reasons than anything! Wearing makeup is only a bad thing when you get to the point where you, as a woman, feel like you NEED it. Although you should consider wiping it off before a workout to avoid clogged pores. :p
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Who is judging you? The point of this post was to get people to feel comfortable in their own skin, not to judge people who wears makeup. I don’t wear it anymore but that’s more for spiritual reasons than anything! Wearing makeup is only a bad thing when you get to the point where you, as a woman, feel like you NEED it. Although you should consider wiping it off before a workout to avoid clogged pores. :p

Your concern for my pores is touching, but I'm good thanks...
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

pretty sure you're wearing make up in your profile pic.
    and a crap ton at that.
    just saying.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    t83iqgo03s0d.jpg

Holy hottie!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Packing up after three days on the tundra. Yes, there's permafrost below my feet.

28404610404_791fd0a351_o_d.jpg