Would like friends to help motivate!

Options
I am really motivated but find it hard when I don't have anyone to help rally and keep it up. Would love to get some friends who are consistent with their plan to help continue any success on this site! Thanks

Replies

• phatphd
    phatphd Posts: 45
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day and would be happy to help motivate you!
  • Chel702
    Chel702 Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I will help motivate you as well.
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day and would be happy to help motivate you!

Same here :)
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add x
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    invite sent! Cheers! :-)
  • tasheiliac
    Options
    Motivation is my name...lol..feel free to add me..
  • AmandaOc2011
    Options
    Heya! :) I am on everyday and love chatting to people and motivating people, Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Diosadealimentos
    Diosadealimentos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Feel free to add me too!
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • RachelRemkes
    RachelRemkes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh, can i add you all too. I lost a fair bit of weight (10kgs) over the last 11 months and have been struggling against my will power and the warming winter meals to get back into the healthy eating. Would be good to know that others are watching what i'm eating. Would be good to see what others fill either food diary up with too for different ideas. Need to get back into the mentality of food for fuel not pleasure (ok, only sometimes :-))
  • natifan2
    natifan2 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have only been on for a short time but have already lost 6 lbs of the 50 I want to so I will be on here for quite awhile to motivate you if you want to add me. Honestly, I could use the motivation on some days also. To be 18 again...hell, I would settle for your age:)
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome , im happy to have more people on .....im here to help and i could use help too. so u can add me if u want.......lets do this togeather.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Im sending you an invite right now :)
  • Wannabeslimagain
    Options
    I'm 27 would love to lose 40 pounds mostly baby fat, but will admit I did let myself go a bit.. I'm struggling so I started this today, I hope I can do it I need motivation! I'm katie nice to meet ya!
  • nc1191
    nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...I'm on here everyday and am always welcoming new friends :smile:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    u could add me. we could do this together
  • ever_onward
    Options
    I'm on here every day logging my meals and exercise,. I'm not here to lose weight, but I do want to eat in a healthy and clean way and exercise my butt off :] I hope you don't mind if I add you. Feel free to send me a message whenever!!
  • KatherineSLim
    KatherineSLim Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Invite sent :-)
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Ditto!
  • Tess12513
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I am highly motivated and I'm sure we could help each other!