Half Way There!

8uzbnew6a08x.jpg

Today I hit -90lbs gone!

It's been 6.5 months of hard work, and a LOT of emotions, but in the attached "After" picture, I felt pretty for the first time in a long time.

While I am THRILLED, I find it interesting the voices in my head that keep trying to shame me for needing to lose so much in the first place.

I'm still a work in progress.

Replies

• Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Great job! I have to tell that voice in my head to "shut up" all the time. 90 lbs in 6.5 months is phenomenal progress! There's no stopping you now!
  • LeslieHuggins
    LeslieHuggins Posts: 41 Member
    That is incredible! Would like to add you as a friend, if you wouldn't mind.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Awesome! Good for you! Love the color of your shirt in the After pic - very complimentary.
  • calmandpeaceful
    calmandpeaceful Posts: 95 Member
    You look very pretty - and you have MUCH to be proud of!!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    It looks like you shrunk in height as well!
  • nareau14
    nareau14 Posts: 10 Member
    You look amazing!!!
    What are your workouts & diet like?
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    You look beautiful. Tell guilt voice to piss off! I am so thrilled for you, 90lbs is a major accomplishment.
  • moreclan9
    moreclan9 Posts: 54 Member
    nareau14 wrote: »
    You look amazing!!!
    What are your workouts & diet like?

I keep to about 1500 calories a day. Limit sugar to 50 grams per day. The results from decreasing sugar were quick. I noticed less bloating right away.

Some kind of exercise/movement (walking/biking/swimming) 5-6 days a week. I try and do some lifting 2-3 times a week. I'm going to consult with a personal trainer this week to help me figure out what exactly to do when lifting.

Mostly I just try to take one day at a time.
  • layandal
    layandal Posts: 11 Member
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    It looks like you shrunk in height as well!

Best answer ^^

Back to the post: so awesome! Very good!
  • dillydaisys
    dillydaisys Posts: 132 Member
    Congratulations you look beautiful and despite those voices you still did it!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Well done!
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    I needed this inspiration this morning - thank you! You look amazing and are proof that working one day at a time leads to success.
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success! You should be very proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!