I AM NEW AND NEEDING SOME SERIOUS FRIENDS/SUPPORT

Options
Please feel free to add me as a friend, I am hoping to get my butt in gear and will need support as well as give it.
THANKS!

Replies

• nursedianne
    nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Leaflea!! I started back before summer and was doing great......then I just wasnt'........so today I am at it again......always could use friends.
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good luck lea!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you would like.............
  • Dmax12
    Dmax12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    As was once said by a great man... "DO IT!"
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP. My name is Lisa and this is my second go at it. I am finding that the more friends you have on here, the better the support and accountability. Good luck on your weightloss/fitness journey. :-)
  • bunkyin04
    Options
    I am brand new to this! Good luck to you! We all need all the support we can get!
  • jessik980
    jessik980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome...add me if you would like!!
  • PamelaRose88
    Options
    Hello! Welcome!! Feel free to add me aswell! the more support we can give each other the better! :)
  • Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well c'mon girl!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a wonderful site. Great people! If you need anymore support or motivation, feel free to add me. Best wishes on your journey!
  • JFamilo
    JFamilo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Friend request to you!
  • tarabambrick
    Options
    Sent friend request.....welcome to the community!!
  • deborahcotton
    Options
    you can add me trust me i need all the support i can get.....hope to hear from you soon....:smile:
  • jeayo
    jeayo Posts: 1
    Options
    I am aslo new. I am excited to find this. I am new to this site and super excited. As soon as I get familar I would love to help motivate and get help to be motivated. Best of luck
  • awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. The more support the better :)
  • Chezza021
    Chezza021 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this too.. Am more that happy to be your friend!!
  • onefatellaphant
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm pretty new to MFP myself [barely even a week], but I love it so far. Good luck with all of your weight-loss endeavors!
  • Rabbittrax
    Options
    Hello,
    I started 2 days ago and know how you feel. I'm sending a friend request to you. Maybe we can help keep each other on track.
  • carribear
    Options
    Welcome!! Agreed, more friends more support!!! Anyone can add me!! I will send out a request :)