Lightbulb moment...buh bye WW!

Options
2»

Replies

• bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    The weightwatchers is definitely a temporary thing to help you lose weight only while you are doing it but yah I always preach eating and living a Healthy Lifestyle or you can "wait" and "watch" while other people are tackling this obesity issue or you can take the bull by the horns. :smile: It sounds like you are ready to take that bull. Good luck in your journey my dear!

why do u think w.w. is a temporary thing. its showing you a healthy lifestyle
  • leaflea333
    Options
    Totally get the eating after meetings thing. I have same issues.
    Never did WW, but was about to when my neice told me about this site, loving it!
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think I joined ww about 7 times and everytime I say this is going to be the last. It seemed once they changed to the new program it was just too much thinking for me. I quit and tried to do it on my own. I have not been successful. I have been using MFP on and off for awhile now but when I do it without cheating and really log my food I really lose. It's amazing when you plug in fruit or veggies or healthy stuff it's lower in calories. When I plug in the snacky foods like 100 cal snack packs (which you eat on ww) I realize I rather eat the fruit to be more satisfied. It does take awhile to switch out of the ww mode. I have to admit the data base for the foods and the MFP app you can get on your phone, hands down beats ww and makes it easy to track!! good Luck:)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I never joined WW because I didn't want to shell out the money for it.

I like this site a lot.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I lost 26 pounds on WW about 2 years ago before I had my daughter. This go round I just couldn't stick with it and especially with the new points plus system. A friend introduced me to MFP and I saw that it was kind of similar but free so I canceled my membership and havent looked back!